Beware...(those Who Has Gadgets)

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
Last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my office,which mean if i open the office door i can see my car,so..desperate this motherfucker want a boost meter...i cant imagine why they so desperate? those day i never heard this happened? why...tell me why....now i have to spend for the window glass,boost meter and the turbo timer...and the best part he didn't take my radio and my oakley sunglasses ,because he kows that radio is a cheap blaupaunkt cassete player....so "pandai and demanding".

so i would like to share with u guys pls park your car at the brigt place and not isolated area
and i need your help from all of you guys from ZTH if someone offering you apex'i boost meter and m's turbo timer just becareful it might be stolen,and guys do contact me..thanks

regards 4g63 aka tv808 0193454949

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good evening all, i started asking for advice under Car Talk section but i believe it's more appropriate to discuss real car problems in this section. to cut story short, my car started spitting and rumbling few days ago and sent it in, these are the identified problems as of now:

1. broken valve spring
2. broken inlet valve
3. broken inlet valve guide
4. chipped water vents on the cylinder head (requires welding and sanding according to mechanic)
5. dents on piston heads, caused by what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience