Where is Body Master or Master Body..

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Hey guys.. anyone know where is Body Master or is it Master Body... can't rememeber the name... anyone knows where is it?

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
friend looking for it... not me...
forgot about body master brand... haha... :P

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
where is Persiaran Subang Permai ?

i need to go there too ..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
this is the direction to master body not body master (its a t-shirt brand) hahah...

summit parade left side heading to USJ..
1st cross junction traffic lights turn left..den u reach another cross jucntion traffic go straight..after dat u will see giant supermarket and courts mammoth furniture shop...after dat the master body is nex to the courts mammoths furniture shop..it is white in colour..a veri big factory..signboard i dun think so cus it is veri small to notice..
good luck

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
thanks dude. Really appreciate your help. Take care. :)

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by Defi@Aug 13 2004, 08:20 PM
thanks dude. Really appreciate your help. Take care. :)
np bro..jus helping out..cus i went ther b4 so jus gif sum info le..
anyway this is the prie wen i ask

RM 120 to check the bent points
RM 6 dunno for wht charges oredi..sumthin like tax..
total RM 126 to do body check-up

if found bent ..each point will cost u minimum RM 400 depending how bad is the bent..

hehe..sounds expensive to me so i jus get out from ther b4 my pocket got holes//

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
how much to repair door dings ? like the ones ppl open door then hit your car body ?

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by Defi@Aug 13 2004, 08:50 PM
how much to repair door dings ? like the ones ppl open door then hit your car body ?
this one i think u can go to those mudguard shop and see wht they can do..those minor bang or watsoever dun need to go master body one..i think it is worth if ur car reli got big accident..but anyway who cares..if a local cars, jus sell it and get an accident free car le..ahaha..unless ur those big expensive car, den it is worthwhile

Defi

Jan 18, 2004
but those small dings right, body master can do it without respraying the
whole surface, which is good, they use a machine and "suck" out the ding.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
wanted to go to masterbody before to check if my chassis is still near perfect (80% agak agak) cause after a bumper to bumper accident, my fender and right tail light smashed. but after sending to workshop came back quite ok la...but still not satisfied cause the fender and the bonet don't really line up correctly even after adjusting those rubber height adjustment screws.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You would have to be blind if you’ve never seen one of those ‘Motorsports is Dangerous’ signs at a race track or motorsports arena and the saying couldn’t ring more true but one often forgotten quote that should rank up there with that is that motorsports isn’t a cheap game as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience