where can i buy nissan skyline BNR34 blow off valve

cicakho

Jun 25, 2005
kuching
my skyline R34 have to change the blow off valve.i preffer hks or blitz.where can i find it in kl???can i have the contact number of the shop???or sms me,016-2963296.thanks

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hey bro..u drive bnr-34 GTR..u dunno any tuning shop ar? sunway there one row la.....d shop all selling.....

the simple way..get urself a motortrader n see behind there..alots of advertisements of those performance shop....KSP,ss racing, N1.......etc

cicakho

Jun 25, 2005
kuching
huakenny said:
hey bro..u drive bnr-34 GTR..u dunno any tuning shop ar? sunway there one row la.....d shop all selling.....

the simple way..get urself a motortrader n see behind there..alots of advertisements of those performance shop....KSP,ss racing, N1.......etc
yo bro,i have ask n1,amoil,ksp,cobra......etc.they only got the bov for evo.the skyline 1 have to order from japan.thats why i post here and ask bah!!!!!!!hahaha.........thank a lot anyway!!!!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cicakho said:
yo bro,i have ask n1,amoil,ksp,cobra......etc.they only got the bov for evo.the skyline 1 have to order from japan.thats why i post here and ask bah!!!!!!!hahaha.........thank a lot anyway!!!!
then u try to post at skyline forum...they might hv lobang for u.....anyway.....happy boosting....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia have rolled out a series of special edition vehicles that are collectively known as the Concept M models, after the leading letter of the company's official accessories partners, Modulo and Mugen.

The Concept M vehicles will be factory fitted with their respective accessories and will only be available in shades of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience