What will happen to 'modders' if the petrol increase to RM3 / litre?

up to RM3 per litre... fuuuiyoh... jialat sial.. a 2 litre straight-4 from 1989 will have the cost of like a 4.2 litre V8... hahaha... (just a random estimation, no calculation done) will definitely make me think thrice on before leaving for a long journey.

alexklg said:
up to RM3 per litre... fuuuiyoh... jialat sial.. a 2 litre straight-4 from 1989 will have the cost of like a 4.2 litre V8... hahaha... (just a random estimation, no calculation done) will definitely make me think thrice on before leaving for a long journey.
on the other hand, i might use the car for long distant driving only, at least it gives better millage on teh high way, so i'm getting more out of my petrol.

short distant ar? i think i'll get a bicycle or something.

Hi... Hmmm... So many idea and 2 cent here.. By the way I just create this topic because I went to KL School Headmaster meeting in KL city centre recently.. and the massage from the government to ask our group as a teacher ( hehehe Im working as a teacher) to make a budget for future spending because of increasing price in everything include the petrol. ... He said the petrol MAY BE increase to RM3.00 per liter for a regular but for V-power the government cannot fixed the price for it because it is not under government control price... But I don't take this thing to serious because I think for the government servant MAYBE they will increase the allowance of COLA (Cost of living allowance)... So I just want to share this thing with all modders think twice before you mod your car.. or be prepare to work more harder.. For me its time to work harder now.... Its hardworking time now... Adios