what will this jpj will do on inspection?

paul2pet

hii!there guy...i just want to ask what will jpj will do when my car is being pulled to inspection?these is my fault..

1.tinted damn black all my 4 windows
2.tinted taillight.

is there they carry more of these two fault?or do they find other salah wan?
but i already tear all of that already...

please help me guy...:emoticon_U:

1. Order to remove them. If u lucky, just escape with 'duit kopi'. If not... u know the grill.

2. Shouldn't be a prob.

paul2pet,

did you know in the first place that dark tint (that above the limit set by JPJ) is illegal? If so, I think you deserve to be called in for inspection. Sorry for being so straighforward....you can tembak me, if you want..

Why want to attract attention from JPJ in the first place? They already mentioned this issue many times on TV and newspaper... so, just follow the rules la!

what u saying is ur kereta kena marking and need to send back for inspection...u have to make sure ur car is fitted as many original item and as ori look as possible so that inspection will be easier...if not then maybe ur car kena lock up lagi teruk...u wont want that as there will be a lot of things u have to clear up...

yep....replace all ur modified parts like Power flow, sport exhaust, white light...to OEM parts and go for testing....that it should not be a problem..no duit kopi involved... unless they find another faults...

Rollakid: go to Sarawak Corner at Gathering threads... :)

inspection for ur engine???
if yes u juz change all the parts of ur car into original then went 2 isp after complete isp then come back workshop pasang balik all the "illegal" things............(keke)
coz u juz need the approval letter for ur engine wad........not approval for ur exterior.....rite???

my fren all like tis wan after convert engine go inspection then all orignal even exhaust oso ori wan but after tat.............(u know la)

The JPJ are maggots and we as the car owners are like dead flesh...

Where the are dead flesh lying around, there will be maggots.

the taillights may cause some probs..
but the tinted windows..erm..doubt u'll get thru..

haha..u definitely will get into trouble for both tints..i'm not sure bout the tail light but at most have to pill off infront of the officers lo..as for ur tinted windows different officers do different things..mostly they issue a summone, some (a fraction) take duit kopi, but the latest happened to my fren where the BUGGER took out an anticutter n scratch every window with the knife..not only that, he use the knife n do as if he was signing his big name on it..in the end my fren had to change all the tint the next day..thats some of the 'creativity' jpj shows..

they will ask u go puspakom for inspection. actually puspakom is non goverment department. but hired by jpj to do all those inspection thingy...

yea..how long can u run with bribing?eventhough u can..one day u will encounter a "jujur" officer.haha

Like Fluffy said... how long can u keep on bribing? Bribes cost money man. With rising cost of living these days... even bribes will go up. So how? Continue to pay money to bloodsuckers?

I don't think so... my case is simple, I rather use the money to fix up my car... that's why it is 100% legalised with no illegal mods.

yuup! the bribing literally DID go up.trust me.thru experience.haha.
no point bribing man..just go legal.haha

Last year, a traffic summon can escape with a RM 20-30 bribe. Today, min is RM 50 to RM 70. Some worse, RM 100 non-nego.

If every week kena summon, u think it is worth it? Well, yes if u earn RM 10k a month n still bachelor. No if u earn less than RM 3k a month and have family to feed, house to pay, car to maintain n worse, some got mistresses to keep to.

haha... ask blackie la... he very experiance in this case liaw... he also kena ma... black tinted... got once before d police on d spot bring his car to police station... got once before just kena saman n take out d tint... so depends on luck lo... but when blackie driving supra normally wont kena kacau 1 lo... dunno why... depends on car 1 la... if u small car sure kena kacau de

Top Bottom