4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
eh when you free for a spin in the ship
Not this month. Schedule packed till it’s not funny. Confirm going 2 countries, now may be 3.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nice.. at least you get to travel in this economy! Let me know when you get back
It’s for work. Not leisure. Living out of a suitcase isn’t that fun, but when you’re single with no kids it doesn’t make a difference.

Nice, must still be under warranty then.
The best part I like about it, is that I don’t have to go to workshop. Which is funny.

Back then I used to WANT to go to the workshop, and see what new modification parts are there.

But the turbo boat is fully modded already with every part you would want, original made in Japan rims. Made in Germany Recaro. Original GReddy intercooler, Apex’i power intake, HKS SSQV, port and polished head, Speedspin modded turbo, aftermarket aluminum radiator... and the list goes on.

Nowadays all I want is a maintenance free car rofl.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It’s for work. Not leisure. Living out of a suitcase isn’t that fun, but when you’re single with no kids it doesn’t make a difference.

The best part I like about it, is that I don’t have to go to workshop. Which is funny.

Back then I used to WANT to go to the workshop, and see what new modification parts are there.

But the turbo boat is fully modded already with every part you would want, original made in Japan rims. Made in Germany Recaro. Original GReddy intercooler, Apex’i power intake, HKS SSQV, port and polished head, Speedspin modded turbo, aftermarket aluminum radiator... and the list goes on.

Nowadays all I want is a maintenance free car rofl.
Yours is the hybrid then.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, wanna ask what ecu better for FD? I got Microtech LT10s im using in my GTIR PULSAR RNN14. Recently i bought Haltech e6x as my garage advice me.

As far as i know that Microtech well known for FD/Rotary engine.

But my garage said if using Haltech ecu, i dont have to Top-up/add extra oil into FD engine. not like Microtech.

some garage advice me that haltech has noise distorsion(storing) problem with ECU, sometimes ecu error if using on Rotary engine.

Im confuse now, please help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience