What is your Dream Sports Rim..

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Feckkk, those BBS look lovely! Gonna need a proper car for those though, for sure my kereta buruk won't do it justice..haha
I believe the ZTH SLK demo car are running on these shoes right? It was love at 1st sight when I saw it last time...

btw, r u phyruz 8Gen? :itsme:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So, you got good training to save your rims.....:rofl:
Yeap surely, I also memorize the potholes exact location over there and still doing the same here too (but nothing much to memorize here!). All my previous rims over there were still in excellent condition when I sold them all, no noticeable scratch, no dent/curb crash at all, and still very well balanced and no vibrations up to top speed of the cars. :)

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Yeap surely, I also memorize the potholes exact location over there and still doing the same here too (but nothing much to memorize here!). All my previous rims over there were still in excellent condition when I sold them all, no noticeable scratch, no dent/curb crash at all, and still very well balanced and no vibrations up to top speed of the cars. :)
One more threat to our beloved rims is tyre shop foreman who handle them roughly, scratching the rims all over...

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Ive always wanted to find an re30 for my caldina.... kinda hard to find 17inchers pcd100x5h.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
One more threat to our beloved rims is tyre shop foreman who handle them roughly, scratching the rims all over...
Yup, correct. My regular shop last time with old machine will take care to fit in a cloth or cardboard to prevent metal to rims touching each other. Now with the newer machine the is no such incidents but still have to take care.
Whereas when I had puncture and needed to do the repair at another shop, the personnel there really scratch the rims edges.....:banghead:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Another have in mind ...Rays SE37k

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ive always wanted to find an re30 for my caldina.... kinda hard to find 17inchers pcd100x5h.....
If you're serious and got the $ ready, can help you find.

RPF1 for me, and I'm using it :biggrin:
Had the TE37 for a while, wasn't my cup of tea. I really love the CE28N due the unique anodization, but still RPF1 is the holy grail.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Had the TE37 for a while, wasn't my cup of tea. I really love the CE28N due the unique anodization, but still RPF1 is the holy grail.
Had always fancied RPF1s in black...what are yours in?

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee

Its ok bro... I have some ctc in spore but most of rim I found not in pretty shape... plus the offset isnt my taste... Just waiting for the right color, offset

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Sifus and master,

Hope all of u dun mind to share the experience with me...actually i on planning to convert my kancil (850cc) to Turbo Auto since this car is really-really convenient at city drive..if dun have a suited plug@play (Auto) 1000cc Turbo Engine For Kancil what about L2 and L5, can u share with me what about this 2 engine PROS and CONS w/o any modification done just as standard stock spec.:

1) Engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience