What engine should i put in?

NuNoin120Y

May 13, 2005
Kepong
My 120Y is juz lag of power theseadays..although i have tuned up to 1500cc from the original 1200cc..but it's seems to be getting older..juz wanna get some comment from all you expert guys what engine should i put in and how should i tuned my 120Y..all your advise will be much appreciate..

old school freak

Feb 9, 2006
HEHE, im new here, but i os o having a 120 Y, now dlm workshop doing up chassis & body paint, im putting in A15 oso soon, 1st step change your distributor to electronic, then check your ignition timing , proper plugs & walaa... hope it helps as i've done my A12 the same way....improve tapi now im putting A15 with webers in future, for race la my car....

old school freak

Feb 9, 2006
For retro cars , have to cari the right person la, coz' now all turbo la, vtec la, injection this injection that , but i still caya old school style WEBERS!!!! Try search for PITROAD, japanese website & look at those Datsun, for old school lovers, meleleh oh....

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Rotary 13B :driver:
Fun to drive ,light weight with high power !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...just purchased a momo gear knob (golf ball design) and trying to fit onto kancil gear. original kancil knob is screw on. when i bought it first n tried 2 fit it, used the supplied rubber adapter and then put the knob on top, some of the grooves on the inside of the knob were a bit worn out and couldnt screw properly. so took it back 2 brothers and after going through 2 or 3 knobs, 1 was not too bad. i decided to ask them to install it 4 me. the guy did it and it was alright, but if try...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience