Welcome to MLOC Forum

hi guys, Im a newbie to Turbo, I own a Evo 8 MR need some basic knowledge on upgrade and maintenance and some 2nd hand parts . well pm how to join your club .. thanks

woahhhhh......... bro i thought u already join for quite some times.. hahha......

when is the next gathering or TT session ?

Hi ANiki.. Please PM your contact to us so that we cant alert you once we have TT session.. TQ for joining MLOC.. ^^..

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

hi guys, Im a newbie to Turbo, I own a Evo 8 MR need some basic knowledge on upgrade and maintenance and some 2nd hand parts . well pm how to join your club .. thanks

HI SKyboy.. You can go to our MLOC website.. Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club - Malaysia to download the application form. when there is a TT session, you can join us & summit the form on tat day itself.. Btw,., please PM us your contact as well for us to alert you when we hav TT session.. TQTQ..

Johnny,

Let's organize a TT for the newbie to join and oldbie to reunion.....I can help up if you need me....

Who want to join please state your name (TT will be tentatively on next Sat night till Sun morning :ridinghorse:) I will prepare all the poison and Anti-biotic...

to comittee pls expedite tshirt for new members. our james bro havent get it yet

c.c : johnny & leslie :D

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

to comittee pls expedite tshirt for new members. our james bro havent get it yet

c.c : johnny & leslie :D

haha. sorry bro Kampoon.. last weekend kinda bz.. we can set it tis comming weekend TT..

This Friday TT...........Will get Leslie to blast teh SMS latest by Wednesday....

Who is joining ????

Hi, I am probably in the wrong forum. I placed a deposit for an Inspira 1.8 Manual. I have another Proton which is a GTI for track purposes. Has anyone atempted to tune a Mitsubishi Lancer GT through Open Source Tuning. Again my appologies for being in the wrong forum. Before that I used to own a WRX. Fairly used to Open Source Tuning.
James

can't wait for TT tonite....like primary school children goin for outing....hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom