weber DCOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonrezz

i 've got 2 weber here.. first got 4 trottle second twin weber.. but i wanted to used that 4 trottle, who can help me to instal it and mod the intake manifold... pm me ur best price for the twin weber.. the trottle size is bigger then 4 trottle

Last edited:
demonrezz said:
i 've got 2 weber here.. first got 4 trottle second twin weber.. but i wanted to used that 4 trottle, who can help me to instal it and mod the intake manifold... pm me ur best price for the twin weber.. the trottle size is bigger then 4 trottle
hello bro,where u get the weber???wat car u use this weber....i 1 to buy can tell me where u buy?got nissan sunny 130y weber ak?thank for ur help.....

brother said:
hello bro,where u get the weber???wat car u use this weber....i 1 to buy can tell me where u buy?got nissan sunny 130y weber ak?thank for ur help.....

i used on my saga 1.5... pm me ur best price

the carb is complite. just the intake manifold need to mod at machine shop.. actually for the 4 trottle i wanted to used, just found somebody can help me to install it... just wanna sell the other one..

demonrezz said:
the carb is complite. just the intake manifold need to mod at machine shop.. actually for the 4 trottle i wanted to used, just found somebody can help me to install it... just wanna sell the other one..
so where u buy this 4trottle???can tell(in pm)me???how about the price???

sorry guy's... internet down for few day... best price for 2 item is RM1000..cannot nego ...try to found this price.. if have

Status
Not open for further replies.