watermarks remover !

iz282, u got PM too bro. Just replied u. I am based in KL, so if u are also in KL then easy to make arrangement to meet up. Still waiting for a fella forummer from penang to call me, dunno if he is coming to kl or not :)

Well I use this yesterday... All watermark gone ... I have autosol, polish, glass cleaner non work... but this just gone... after i use it... after it i clean the windscreen with car shampoo...cyrstal clear. Going to applied a layer of wax on it to protect it.

I have not seen what Silverware mention "there a smearing marks on the glass and this cannot be removed. i took it to the tint shop coz i thought i was a problem with my tint. but actually it is the glass. and i suspect this product caused it"
Will update you guys.
Here is the picture of the product.

kkyak, i already tried using this TOMCAT watermark remover. Bought it at CARREFOUR for RM7.90 or RM6.90 cant remmber.. but sure is cheap.

AND IT WORKS!!!! my rear windscreen have lots of watermark.. now its shining like new car windscreen leh... no more watermarks at all!! im very happy! :adore:

only thing i not so happy is the bottle tudung(cover).. it is so small.. i lost mine.. so i put bluetack on it to prevent from evaporation. so take care of your bottle cover if u buy it.. hahah...

iz282, u got PM too bro. Just replied u. I am based in KL, so if u are also in KL then easy to make arrangement to meet up. Still waiting for a fella forummer from penang to call me, dunno if he is coming to kl or not :)

I've received your PM.. I'll call u ASAP... Thanks bro Russie

use normal glass polish will do la... but most ppl clean the widescreen but dunno clean the WIPER! cleaning wiper blade is much more important...

use normal glass polish will do la... but most ppl clean the widescreen but dunno clean the WIPER! cleaning wiper blade is much more important...

I've done this both and not get the result wanted... :hmmmm:

For those who use Tomcat watermark remover (Carrefour), any symptom of front windscreen easily hazy and increase the glare effect when driving nite time?

hello guys,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of you. Where are those guys who previously PMed showing keen interest in getting a bottle of Rainstain Remover from me? :) no news from you guys...I guess everyone is busy. Hohoho, drop me a PM to make arrangement ok?

Cheers

kkyak, i already tried using this TOMCAT watermark remover. Bought it at CARREFOUR for RM7.90 or RM6.90 cant remmber.. but sure is cheap.

AND IT WORKS!!!! my rear windscreen have lots of watermark.. now its shining like new car windscreen leh... no more watermarks at all!! im very happy! :adore:

only thing i not so happy is the bottle tudung(cover).. it is so small.. i lost mine.. so i put bluetack on it to prevent from evaporation. so take care of your bottle cover if u buy it.. hahah...

I also using tom cat.. But got problem.. When I wipe, it like sticking my windscreen and hard to wipe.. Why ar? :hmmmm: Make me scare to continue cleaning..

singchaii, try to wash clean your windscreen after using the tomcat product. Personally i never tried the tomcat product but i believe some products out there in the market is to clean off the stain and not to be meant to leave on the screen. If you use rain x, u also need to wipe off the solutions, or else it will stick to your glass.

goodluck

To solve the water marks problems :listen:

apply vinegar (commonly found in our kitchen)with warm water on the water marks area, leave it for at least 30 second then rub with a piece of clean microfiber cloth or cotton cloth will solve yours problems, happy DIY :biggrin:

the purpose of warm water is to soften the hard water stain so that the vinegar can breakdown the elements.

alternatively, full vinegar without warm water also work for "NOT so Hard Core" water marks

Happy DIY for a safer ride !

Hi guys, here are some of the update pictures. How many of you guys having this watermark (or some called it rainstain) problem? I notice some cars are seriously affected while some only have minor stains on the glasses.

Picture 1: Stains on glass before the cleaning process.
Picture002-3.jpg

Picture 2: Stains on glass again (before the cleaning process).
Picture003-1.jpg

Picture 3: Again, stains on glass (before cleaning it).
Picture025.jpg

Picture 4: Using Rainstain Remover + some soft wool-based cloth.
Picture006-2.jpg

Picture 5: After cleaning 1 side with Rainstain Remover.
Picture008-1.jpg

Picture 6: After cleaning 1 side with Rainstain Remover (before and after result).
Picture014.jpg

Picture 7: After cleaning this glass surface with Rainstain Remover.
Picture029.jpg

Happy viewing guys, list down your names or send me PM or call me 012-2158083 if you guys are interested in getting a bottle to try out :)

Cheers

One bottle is 250ml selling only for RM30.
Hurry hurry, grab a bottle today.

Guys guys...there's a very, very cheap solution. Glass is a silica base material and interacted with carbon creates a shine. Therefore, the easiest is what most cleaners do to building windows.

Any non-abrasive detergent with water and wipe it down with newspaper..it will be squeeky clean. Use newer newspaper for better results. Clean wiper too.

anybody interested on the Rainstain Remover? Pls sms me, thanks

Bro Russie, can cod in bukit jalil ? but 1st, can i test the product 1st? because i scared my watermarks is too strong for your remover.

thanks bro. rm30 best price?

Bro Russie, can cod in bukit jalil ? but 1st, can i test the product 1st? because i scared my watermarks is too strong for your remover.

thanks bro. rm30 best price?

Bro, COD at Setapak area coz not in full time selling this so cannot afford to go all the way to Bkt Jalil, hope u understand. Ok, if you drop by to Setapak area, can do a test on the product for you. Call me ok? 012-2158083, yes RM30 is best price

Thanks

Top Bottom