wat is the best forged piston & con rod for 4g63?

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
khoyos: if like dat, i buy the cheapest forged things than find gud engine builder.. where to find expert eng builder?

mines998: those of other things i alredid have..juz internal parts standard..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
khoyos: if like dat, i buy the cheapest forged things than find gud engine builder.. where to find expert eng builder?

mines998: those of other things i alredid have..juz internal parts standard..
so like this means im guessing the widebody is staying with you and not selling or demodding :biggrin:

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
If you want the best rods, carillo is very good but expensive. Mahle pistons are very good as well. Cosworth also good.

But then, you also need bearings, ARP headbolts, metal Headgaskets etc..... You may want supertech valves? springs etc.

Thus its not just pistons and conrods.

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Basic upgrade for 500-600whp:

Engine: Scat/Eagle Con rod, Wiseco Piston, ARP main Stud n Bearing.

Head: ARP head stud, metal gasket, high cam kit, adjustable cam pulley. Mild port n polish job would help to achieve your target...

Force Induction: GT35r or anything above, exhaust manifold, upgrade Intercooler (evo 8 would do), boost controller and wastegate 38mm.

Fuel delivery: Walbro pump, AFPR, injector at least 1000cc.

Ignition: a good coil n plug cable... COP/Direct fire system would made it easier to achieve your target.

ECU: Microtech (the champion choice) or Haltech/Motec/Autronic/AEM..... just go for anything that run direct fire and sequential injection.

Twin clutch (QM the best) would help during your dyno n beating session.

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Buy from the brand you heard before or check what other ppl using. I think we got quite many 500bhp Evo owner here.
Find a good workshop build your engine and take yr mechanic advice see what brand they want to use. For EVO forged piston and con rod can get easily in market no need order from oversee because you not going to extreme.

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
now jasma come out forged conrod..n i read their spec same as RPM conrod (not sure).. and for now its the cheapest brand.. anyone used this brand?

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Jasma sure cheaper then other but if you willing to take the risk. They can claim their spec to whatever they want but who really find out did they do the R&D or they just copy from other brand and claim they can up to that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the hardest decisions when picking a new car is choosing the right color but the day when cars will be available in multiple colors could be here sooner than you think. Scientists have developed a new coating called ‘paramagnetic’ paint that has the ability to change colors at the touch of a button. One carmaker looking into the technology is Nissan, which has already developed a self-healing paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience