Walbro fuel pump type

SimpleGuy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2006
Hi everybody, i juzt wonder is there any WALBRO fuel pump larger than 255lph-hp? and is it when the pump is working, there will b a loud sound produce from the pump?

Last edited:

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
i'm using Walbro 255 LPH, the sound aar, how can i define here by words?? suggest u go listen to one which have installed, i'm staying in penang and ur in butterworth, if u can get a trip up to northern garage u can listen to my fuel pump....

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
Do you think a standard MIVEC need to change fuel pump to a better one?

SimpleGuy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2006
hi kenneth, u from which part of penang?

hi wajafly, standard mivec without mod jz need to use back the halfcut pump is enuf, jz need to add on a FPR.

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
Thank you simple guy. The FPR set how many Psi? I use Arospeed FPR. Boleh pakai kah? And actually how FPR helps Mivec or any other engine in terms of performance?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week ago, i have been called up by KC to detail a Porsche Cayenne. this is not a normal Cayenne you can see on the road, this Cayenne tuned by TechArt Magnum RS has a 4.5cc V8 turbo inside the hood which produce 500hp, so this Cayenne is a really rare exotic car i ever seen in my life. moving any further, this car being carefully clean with OPC and followed by wash with ONR. wheels also being properly clean with OPC by Seech, claying and engine detailing was done by KC, interior and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience