waja steering on wira

tarzan

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ampang, KL
Visit site
hi!

i would like to put a waja steering into my wira.
so that i can use the control buttons attached to waja steering to control vol/ radio channel/disk/ track.
but i believed the original wira clarion HU must there, lah.

is the above idea possible? tunjuk ajarku, sifu!

tq in advance

general

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Penang
www.protonmania.com
tarzan said:
hi!

i would like to put a waja steering into my wira.
so that i can use the control buttons attached to waja steering to control vol/ radio channel/disk/ track.
but i believed the original wira clarion HU must there, lah.

is the above idea possible? tunjuk ajarku, sifu!

tq in advance
waja steering in wira possible coz saw my ofismate drive wira with waja steering, but for audio control dunno laa..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
can't you take out the control and put it on a wira steering instead?

Not too sure whether the steering's grooves can fit into a wira or not (ie the bracket can interlock with the signal lever)...

tarzan

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ampang, KL
Visit site
simefly said:
can't you take out the control and put it on a wira steering instead?

Not too sure whether the steering's grooves can fit into a wira or not (ie the bracket can interlock with the signal lever)...
tq general&simefly,

[repost]
anyone can help me?
:secruity:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
dun think so..waja steering should got some connector at the bat which can rotate..but wira dun have...

just my opinion..can try it..and post us the result

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
One more thing is that the waja signal lights and viper are cacat... they are terbalik not like the normal wira one... I tought of changing my wira steering to waja also, main purpose for the audio control... due to certain reason i dun think its possible...

tarzan

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ampang, KL
Visit site
rattan said:
One more thing is that the waja signal lights and viper are cacat... they are terbalik not like the normal wira one... I tought of changing my wira steering to waja also, main purpose for the audio control... due to certain reason i dun think its possible...
rattan,
dun say cacat... this will lead bashing from the waja owner. the setting similar to those continental cars.

a forummer sent an email to me, telling me that idea is possible, but must use waja audio player plus need some wiring job.

me?
already bought used steering together da 'connector' but still lying on my sofa since 2 months ago! ha ha ha

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Its not a DIY if the project completes in just few hours.... must have the item lying here n there... until u fade up of seeing at it then finally u install it n it works all fine... aaaahhh then syok wo.... :biggrin: project succesfull :party:

tarzan

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ampang, KL
Visit site
diy

rattan said:
Its not a DIY if the project completes in just few hours.... must have the item lying here n there... until u fade up of seeing at it then finally u install it n it works all fine... aaaahhh then syok wo.... :biggrin: project succesfull :party:
DIY = self satisfaction! :rock:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hmmm told u first.....that waja steering audio controler easy to patah 1 ohhhh...careful ohhh.....my dad 1 also patah liao...tot no only sale that controler 1 lehhh....
But waja steering u buy how much?? syiok mehhh PVC material also...if u r X edition hv wood n leather + air bag larr...

tarzan

Known Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ampang, KL
Visit site
waja 2003,

i bought it @ $100.
condition ok, the indicator at audio control still ok
maybe the driver using hand glove while driving :biggrin:

if wanna rewrap the steering with leather, need to invest another $100.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all , can I know the different between TRD EXHAUST and BT OEM ?
TRD EXHAUST ( 17400-AE031) , will this sound loud?
I had been google it , but FAIL...haha
THANKS ALL .

HAVE A NICE DAY !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience