WAI N LIN Car Service Centre

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Dec 9, 2011
U.S
hie all here, i just want share my friend turbo car send in puchong workshop. few month ago at puchong :thefinger:WAI N LIN Car Service Centre workshop :thefinger:. them price for repair and part really higher market and other workshop and no more after repair services and No sense of responsibility.They really are money vampires.

for those thinking about going to this guy WAI N LIN Car Service Centre workshop, don't waste your time and money.

Bloody s***, this guy taught super basic stuffs Repair skill and doesn't done well.

WAI N LIN Car Service Centre, it's largely for the sake of money!money!money!

more detail:

6, Jalan Utama 1/1, Taman Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Malaysia.

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Why? What happened? It's like you straight came to the conclusion of the story? Explain la bro what happened? Why are you so pissed? And so on. Hehe. Then only we get a clearer picture. If you just post like this, it could mean anything? You simply accusing them of poor service or highly charged? Or worse still they are your competitor and you are trying to stop their customers from going back to them? I mean these are just possibilities. You get what I mean?

Jtreker

Jun 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro, i m regular customer at wai n lin, after sales service i got no prob with them. please show the proof for what happening in your frens car.dont just create a topic and defame ppl name. :idea:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hmmm.... account created Dec 2011.... number of post 2....

his post is too simple with no proof yet... holds not much weight in my opinion.

Maybe he can come out and explain further?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
agree with jtreker and darkaccoon.

i think this kind of post pointless without justification.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone using "Huper Optik" tint? Good?

I've been researching abit about tint & seems like Huper Optik is picking up in the market real fast.
Comment needed on it. The price is just right for me...

Targeting at 70 for main & 40(4mil) at sides & back.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience