WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

malaysian people work for money, not for quality......

have you guys even been ripped while doing wheel alignment?? 10 times go alignment, 10 times they ask me to do camber.....2 months old car also ask to change the camber screw.

malaysian people work for money, not for quality......

have you guys even been ripped while doing wheel alignment?? 10 times go alignment, 10 times they ask me to do camber.....2 months old car also ask to change the camber screw.

Not all la bro. Some also think for quality especially for long term business. It's just a normal trend that most of the ordinary workshop (like exhaust workshop), they have problem in maintaining their quality. They can be good at certain period of time but not in the long run. Could be due to complacency issue i guess.

guys just want to ask .. wai heng is wei yip < same shop kah > ?
then my own experience with wei yip ...
cheras branch , near pantai hospital ,
my exhaust broken , needed welding .. recalled there are those exhaust shop in ad
in ad > full exhaust pipe with muffler no cat > rm 120 je

i thought that was kinda affordable ... since i just need a replacement pipe .

haha > when i arrived after a phone call > i asked about the price ...
" erm those dun have 1 laa " in a small voice < the answer >

initially they said rm150 for pipe ...

ended up paying rm120 for it , but during that time the young guy who works on my car is still humble laa .... also the one who told me those price in ad did not exist ... hahahah guess he knew .
this was 4 years ago .

i paid rm50 for a stupid exhaust gasket & rear exhaust rubber bracket (only 1 pc)
f**k....but no choice. will not go there again, will snap photo of the shop the next time.

yes kweng84 is the recomended exhaust shop to go...
just tell him that you're zth member.....

u could ask him for advice too.....for piping diameter, which exhaust suitable for you engine setup etc.....

i think its ok to go to any shop, as long as the driver of the car knows what he wants and what he needs. therefore, u wont get conned into buying things u dont need or want.

Guyz......what about Wai Heng in Sunway?? any complain??

maybe sunway branch standard is higher compared to the rest...cos ive seen many modded cars in that shop before.....i guess customers expect the best from them...

maybe sunway branch standard is higher compared to the rest...cos ive seen many modded cars in that shop before.....i guess customers expect the best from them...

i got personal experience here,

last time went there just to sambung the muffler,
however, they just pump the pipe and put into the muffler without welding it...

after a week due to car vibration and such, the muffler tercabut and still hanging bcoz of the bracket, so the muffler was in touch with the bumper, and ............................................

my bumper melted on that area !!!!!!!

i'll upload the photo later for proof!

i got personal experience here,

last time went there just to sambung the muffler,
however, they just pump the pipe and put into the muffler without welding it...

after a week due to car vibration and such, the muffler tercabut and still hanging bcoz of the bracket, so the muffler was in touch with the bumper, and ............................................

my bumper melted on that area !!!!!!!

i'll upload the photo later for proof!

what car you driving??

Zerotohundred.com - View Profile: kweng84 , Mostly i also recommend kweng84 ! Friendly guy ![/QUOTE]

This guy was appointed by Xin/ Wai Heng as marketing exec. for sure he's really friendly. I bought 1 of those 'Super turbo' muffler from him, said the sound level would not change for 1-2 years but within 3 days can hear it got louder. How can i use it for another 12 month! Inside is filled with something similiar to Dish Wash Stainless-Steel-Scrubbers. Ask for refund guess what? Just got 50% refund due to its used already :banghead: From the day on i will not get those 'chrome chicken brand muffler' anymore.

:thefinger: WH/Xin exhaust

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom