W221 merc s-class stolen! WSE300

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khoyos

2,000 RPM
My friend's s-class was stolen earlier today. More details to come. Meanwhile, pls contact the following number if anyone comes across this WSE 300.

Call/sms
Joe 0162124120
Aizat 0193056686

Color is white. Not sure exactly what white. Looks a lot like alpine white to me.

Model is like the sample pic below.
File:Mercedes-Benz_S550_--_01-20-2010.jpg

Ur help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

pics:
c6d.jpg

9ed.jpg

74e.jpg

d0e.jpg

a59.jpg

please do call any of the numbers above if u come across this... TQ

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Car was stolen @ 3.45am this morning at bukit damansara

Sorry to hear bout the lost. Will keep a lookout. Damn those thieves.....

damn, now mercs are targets!! i wouldnt expect that barge to be stolen, if ever

damn, that merc also can get stolen. i tot its equipped with top of the range alarm system?
any GPS tracking system? immobiliser?

anyways, will keep a look out.

laser cut keys, immob.. can't beat the mighty flatbed tow truck.... will keep a lookout.

sorry for the lost, but this car is easy to spot especially with the bodykits and the no. plate., will keep an eye.

i guess it's no longer in msia ady, which i always heard from fellows(who always sitting in mamak talk cXXk), wat i know is within 3hrs u cannot find ur car (stolen in klang valley), that means ur car most probably ship out from misa @ klang. so 1 word to say GG.com.my

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom