VW 0% interest offer

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
under a short ownership, how come the GB expired so fast? Either the owner drag racing the car, or the GB is auta quality......or the car is a lemon, esp. for him??

Search on DSG 7 or DQ200. Looking at how common the problem is, I'd say its a flawed design.

Search on DSG 7 or DQ200. Looking at how common the problem is, I'd say its a flawed design.

thats the thing vw refuse to admit.
maybe if owners sued vw and others around the world follow suit something might happen.
A manufacturer was sued milions just because its car does not have cup holders amd a hot coffe spill on a passemger.this happen very long time ago.i beleve gb issie is much more than a cup holder which cam be bought at brothers acc shop.

under a short ownership, how come the GB expired so fast? Either the owner drag racing the car, or the GB is auta quality......or the car is a lemon, esp. for him??

Whether lemon or not, if you are the owner, what will you do? Sell after warranty over.....hahhahhaha

My ex colleague on the older Sylphy had CVT GB problem. He claim once, then when the time warranty about over he felt the same problem arise so he change the car. He is a bit of aggressive driver so probably the cvt cannot withstand his driving.....hahhahhaha

thats the thing vw refuse to admit.
maybe if owners sued vw and others around the world follow suit something might happen.
A manufacturer was sued milions just because its car does not have cup holders amd a hot coffe spill on a passemger.this happen very long time ago.i beleve gb issie is much more than a cup holder which cam be bought at brothers acc shop.

In Malaysia, the law is useless. The Takata air bag in a Honda City that killed a pregnant lady in Malaysia? Her family is suing in US courts.

The law in Malaysia is used to fuck the people over, not to protect the people. Know the difference.

Whether lemon or not, if you are the owner, what will you do? Sell after warranty over.....hahhahhaha

My ex colleague on the older Sylphy had CVT GB problem. He claim once, then when the time warranty about over he felt the same problem arise so he change the car. He is a bit of aggressive driver so probably the cvt cannot withstand his driving.....hahhahhaha

Likewise the CVT in Lancer/Inspira, no "problems" per say, but if you maintain a speed of 200km/h over a period of time, it will overheat and the ECU will start to cut speed. NOT a problem for most people.

In Malaysia, the law is useless. The Takata air bag in a Honda City that killed a pregnant lady in Malaysia? Her family is suing in US courts.

The law in Malaysia is used to fuck the people over, not to protect the people. Know the difference.

In US almost every thing can sue. If in winter there is ICE on the walkway in front but outside of your house, if some one slip and fall they can sue you......:confused::smokin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom