Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

volk racing stickers!where to get?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
guys! need help from u all,where to get 'volk racing' and 'rays engineering' blue colour sticker for te37? any shop recommneded with ready stock?
mine already torn off la,this stupid car wash somewhere in usj next to nasi lemak usj clean my rim till all the dirt and the original sticker torn la.f&^k!
hope i can the original or imitation with good quality.
tq for sharing any info here.

u go to TOMS Stickers (Pandan Indah) .. they got a lot.. fullset .. looks original .. when wash or sunny day or etc2.. it wont torn away n faded!

that sticker is damn cheap.. for 8pc .. less than rm10? i think.. or RM15 .. or lesser than that.. not like some other shops..

im going there soon.. looking for Buddy Club P1 sticker.. mine torn away..

there is one shop at Sunway BestFit sumthing like dat next to Daiichi have one.they also doing for custom decals & emblem & sticker as well. jz done mine last week.

a bought the stikers somewhere in jln meru klang xcidenttly.dunno the shop name la,but the building is yellow colour with big volk racing and rays engineering advertising,the quality of the stickers are damn good,colour and sizes matched with the ori ones.

bro do u find any stickers beside volks? .. i need a Buddy Club P1 Racing..

raja_emeperor said:
a bought the stikers somewhere in jln meru klang xcidenttly.dunno the shop name la,but the building is yellow colour with big volk racing and rays engineering advertising,the quality of the stickers are damn good,colour and sizes matched with the ori ones.

ahh yes jalan kapar also got =D that's not jalan meru ler...

xteiner said:
ahh yes jalan kapar also got =D that's not jalan meru ler...

opsss!my mistake,yup jalan kapar.in not very familiar with this area lor,jus jalan pakai hantam ma.

mrbear said:
bro do u find any stickers beside volks? .. i need a Buddy Club P1 Racing..

i will keep updated this saturday bout your p1 racing decals,im going there again this weekened.wat colour did u need bro? blue?got any sample to show over here?