Vios projector headlight and LED tail light?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
Good Day, all sifus

i saw a vios with the projector light like BM...got two circle light one hope you guy get wat i mean...damm nice.....some ZTH member is sold that. BUT i am looking for this LED tail light for VIOS. Any idea where can i get it>? sorry i not able to capture the picture for the LED light. BTW i found that car at SS2 area....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
for frontlamp...tat oledi in the market for quite a long time oledi...

i think u can ask GC Motorsport....they should hv it....or WRC at sunway...

or....beter way..ask in viosclub forum..hehe

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
any website that i can view the item>? where is GC MotorSport?

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
ya.... ald on the market for a very long time..... juz haven't been the craze of motorist fans yet..........it's called 'projector light with angel eyes' laa

go out and buy a mags called Hypertune.... they at the end of the mag, there is ads on various projector headlights and for various models tooo

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
drewn123 said:
ya.... ald on the market for a very long time..... juz haven't been the craze of motorist fans yet..........it's called 'projector light with angel eyes' laa

go out and buy a mags called Hypertune.... they at the end of the mag, there is ads on various projector headlights and for various models tooo
thanks bro, btw any idea about the LED tail light?

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
im not so sure bout tat....... cuz didn't focus on LED taillights....... I wanna chage my civic headlight to projector light, so incidentally got noticed VIOS laaa......

Sorry cuz no idea on tat..... hahahaha..... i suppose u can find it, if u really persistent.......... a lot of aftermarket stuff.....hehehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Evo48,
Whatever head lamps you're installing, ensure that you get the mechanic/technician to install it and calibrate it's height and distance of the beam correctly. I ain't against you installing any sort of headlamps as long as it's properly adjusted. I say this because I've seen quite a number of Vios and City with idiotically aligned headlamps, making it seem like they're driving with high beam on. All in all, enjoy the stuff that you bought if it's properly aligned. Take some photos and show it here if possible, yeah. :)

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
satria_95 said:
Evo48,
Whatever head lamps you're installing, ensure that you get the mechanic/technician to install it and calibrate it's height and distance of the beam correctly. I ain't against you installing any sort of headlamps as long as it's properly adjusted. I say this because I've seen quite a number of Vios and City with idiotically aligned headlamps, making it seem like they're driving with high beam on. All in all, enjoy the stuff that you bought if it's properly aligned. Take some photos and show it here if possible, yeah. :)
havent got it yet. but for sure i will allign it properly thanks man for your advise. i also hate those not proper align HID. damm glaring untill blind me also....will update some photo once i got it. still surveying on this......

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
Fluffy said:
aiyok.! that;s like jumping off a cliff.haha

WRC has a wide range of lamps..try them.
need to go there to check and see.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience