Valet Mode, what is this?

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
when valet mode is armed, your alarm system only allows the doors of the car to be opened... if anyone tries to open your bonnet or boot, the alarm will sound...

this is to prevent other people from stealing your stuff in the boot or under your bonnet if u were to pass your car keys for someone else to drive, example valet parking... understand?

ir1

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
when valet mode is armed, your alarm system only allows the doors of the car to be opened... if anyone tries to open your bonnet or boot, the alarm will sound...

this is to prevent other people from stealing your stuff in the boot or under your bonnet if u were to pass your car keys for someone else to drive, example valet parking... understand?
Yup...thanks bro.

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
I think its to allow only the locking and unlocking of your alarm system to be utilised..
other things like auto lock, rearming and all that are disabled..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience