Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

Japanese breakfast? Got kawai Japanese girls ah? Jom everybody.. Ketua Darjah is buying! :biggrin:

alahai..really want to join but my car got some problem to fix maa..ade yg kena 'naik courier lagi'..sabar je la dulu..sorry guys..hav ur fun!!:smokin:

hi all, am new to zth, been browsing je sebelum ni. was wondering if can join u guys in 2moro drive?

cheers

Cannnnnn.. No prob.. Cyah tmrw then..

Guys,

Please check the route map at the first page of this thread if ur not sure about the route and our starting point for tomorrow's breakfast run..

It will be Petronas besides Giant supermarket along Jalan Batu Caves heading towards the temple. The Petronas will be on ur left and about 1-2km after that the Batu Caves templewould be on ur right if ur heading towards Batu Caves roundabout.

Last edited:
tempted to join u guys but staying far away...kelantan
any1 from kelantan ere.hehe.can do TT here lah

Hi,

Just would like to thank those who came today (10 cars in total). There was no shortage of drama. Hopefully I can capture all of them in my blog entry.

Thank you Temujin for organizing. :)

Hi,

Just would like to thank those who came today (10 cars in total). There was no shortage of drama. Hopefully I can capture all of them in my blog entry.

Sorry couldn't make it. A bit feverish. :confused:

Hi,

Glad that u guys had fun, was told that the weather was nice and sunny.

I sincerely apologize to all of u for not making it.. Long story short, I experienced some gearbox issues just as I was going out of the house this early morning..:bawling:

Will be reading Ketua Darjah's blog about the trip.. Hopefully I could get the gearbox problem sorted before the next run..

alvinT, did you realise the last drive we had was on 18th of July 2009! Gosh, time really flies.

Nice seeing you guys yesterday...It's a nice cooling morning for a fun drive.

v-spec: ya bro...its been sometime we go crazy...haha...let's arrange a day...

Waa sounds like u guys had fun. Sorry tried to make it but ended up waiting for frens so we ended up goin to kuala kelawang - tt kong route since less cars than the uluyam way at 830am.

Will attempt to load some pics here.. Total we had 7 cars. Wish could hav join u guys

Waa sounds like u guys had fun. Sorry tried to make it but ended up waiting for frens so we ended up goin to kuala kelawang - tt kong route since less cars than the uluyam way at 830am.

Will attempt to load some pics here.. Total we had 7 cars. Wish could hav join u guys

Wah.. nice.. we should go to KKlawang next.. :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom