u.r bars for kelisa..

theCypher

Known Member
i have questions here...can u listed down all the bars for kelisa? but my main interest here is to install the 2-point strut bar oni :p can give me the price including installation?

and also is there a need to change some of the engines part position in order to fix the 2-point strut bar? or no need ...??? pls enlighten me on this...

2 point no more produce edi.. oni got 4 point.. price is 160 if i not mistaken..

bars for kelisa..

4point front bar
3 point fender bar
2 point room bar
2 point upper rear bar

urm..ok 160 is not much then...
so any engine parts that have to change its position in order to fix the 4 point ??

nop.. its design for kelisa engine bay..even de rear upper bar wont disturb the ionizer n speaker..

theCypher said:
i have questions here...can u listed down all the bars for kelisa? but my main interest here is to install the 2-point strut bar oni :p can give me the price including installation?

and also is there a need to change some of the engines part position in order to fix the 2-point strut bar? or no need ...??? pls enlighten me on this...

the price is RM148. no need to change anything.
for kelisa we also got fender bar, room bar and rear upper bar.
for more info pls call me 012-6050330

szekeiemme said:
2 point no more produce edi.. oni got 4 point.. price is 160 if i not mistaken..

bars for kelisa..

4point front bar
3 point fender bar
2 point room bar
2 point upper rear bar

we got 2 point front bar already, hehe...
and the price for 4 point front bar is RM198, not RM160.

thx calvin for ur explanation...i'll go for 2 point onli laa..i no need 4 point hehe will not take my kelisa to track lah..just to feel sedap2 taking corner...ok calvin just to make the final conclusion here. the price is rm148 with the installation and its just snap it into the engine bay and it's done right? if like dat then i'll go for it!

err btw, what is the colours available for 2 point? silver oni eh... ?

all UR bar is white.. but i duno they got do special request anot la..

theCypher said:
thx calvin for ur explanation...i'll go for 2 point onli laa..i no need 4 point hehe will not take my kelisa to track lah..just to feel sedap2 taking corner...ok calvin just to make the final conclusion here. the price is rm148 with the installation and its just snap it into the engine bay and it's done right? if like dat then i'll go for it!

err btw, what is the colours available for 2 point? silver oni eh... ?

all the colour is white.. for other colour need to special order..
the price is include installation and no need to modify anything...

if no need modification then can lah..cos mine only clocked around 1000km so scared if modify anything then the warranty will void...thx

theCypher said:
if no need modification then can lah..cos mine only clocked around 1000km so scared if modify anything then the warranty will void...thx

dun worry about it... when u wan install?? where ur location?? u wan me send for u???

huhu no need send wan...i got the dealer in ipoh edi...will go to that shop soon :)

theCypher said:
huhu no need send wan...i got the dealer in ipoh edi...will go to that shop soon :)

from ipoh ar... so when ur dealer come here then u call me la...
icon7.gif

Kelisa & Kenari << I have a QQQQQQQQQQ

Kenari 4 point Front Bar Can USE in KELISA or not?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom