Turbo charger + Supercharger ??

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Hi Guys...Let Share IT...
After bolt on turbo...still can bolt on supercharger ???
the knowledge that i had learn is...

Turbo is exhaust performance ...
Supercharger is engine performance...

Re: Turbo charger + Superchaer ??

Turbo used exhaust gas to generate pressure where as supercharger used engine rotation to induce pressure... recycle to save the world for the younger generation. used both will generate more efficient power builder and recycle anything possible to generate power... why don't involved KERS into the discussion... it should be more interesting.

KERS ??
i just bolt on turbo ... plan to get a supercharger :biggrin:
i imagine that...the sound when rev..sure very awesome !!

from the way u r posting, looks more like you are a newbie
please do search first, this topic has been discussed before

my opinion, if you are not going for very high HP, just dont waste money
making a super turbo , remember that u cant switch both on at the same time ,
its supercharger at low rpm maybe till 2.5krpm , then supercharger off , turbocharger will take over

bt if u r running a small turbo that spools fast, no use making a superturbo , not worth it
it will be worth it if u r making a high rev car with a big turbo , u will on the supercharger only for few seconds, no use spending thousands doing that, might as well fit a bigger turbo

from the word BOLT on, its most probably ur engine is still stock :P, dont kaboom ur engine bro , build a strong engine first

They both does the same thing lar... what exhaust performance, what engine performance... Int hat case, the GT cars basically have exhaust by the side of the front wheel mae cannot use turbo..? They both spins the compressor wheel to induced the air into the intake manifold. But they have different powerband. The main different is supercharger compressor is driven by crank pulley and the turbocharger compressor is driven by exhaust gas flow.

Different size turbo determines different powerband...

Synchro turbo lor... Small and big turbo...

Last edited:

They both does the same thing lar... what exhaust performance, what engine performance... Int hat case, the GT cars basically have exhaust by the side of the front wheel mae cannot use turbo..? They both spins the compressor wheel to induced the air into the intake manifold. But they have different powerband. The main different is supercharger compressor is driven by crank pulley and the turbocharger compressor is driven by exhaust gas flow.

Different size turbo determines different powerband...

Synchro turbo lor... Small and big turbo...

said the same thing with an attitude...tq sifu.

its supercharger at low rpm maybe till 2.5krpm , then supercharger off , turbocharger will take over

bt if u r running a small turbo that spools fast, no use making a superturbo , not worth it
it will be worth it if u r making a high rev car with a big turbo , u will on the supercharger only for few seconds, no use spending thousands doing that, might as well fit a bigger turbo

from the word BOLT on, its most probably ur engine is still stock :P, dont kaboom ur engine bro , build a strong engine first

wah bro, from writing you already know newbie, u got sixth sense ar? haha :adore: :biggrin:

SuperTurbo is old concept already la. If want to feel the thing can get a Nissan Mach or March if i am not mistaken hehehe..

wah bro, from writing you already know newbie, u got sixth sense ar? haha :adore: :biggrin:

SuperTurbo is old concept already la. If want to feel the thing can get a Nissan Mach or March if i am not mistaken hehehe..

hehe, if u notice properly, two things newbies really like
super turbo and also twin turbo :P , dnt know why, maybe sound very nice ? kekekekeke

yeah nissan march has the old type
vw golf tsi has the new generation super turbo

hehe, if u notice properly, two things newbies really like
super turbo and also twin turbo :P , dnt know why, maybe sound very nice ? kekekekeke

yeah nissan march has the old type
vw golf tsi has the new generation super turbo

hahaha...Super Turbo and Twin Turbo sounds more power ma...If in car got triple or quadraple turbo, sure they say it is better too..hehehe...Another thing that i noticed is, A/R. "i am using A/R 60 A/R80 and bla bla bla hehehe

Bump:
stop mention "newbie" la...:fight:
btw...this topic is closed !! :thefinger:

Veilsideboyz,

Chill bro. Everyone started from newbie. Just that you can learn more by doing more reading or asking advice.

Veilsideboyz,

Chill bro. Everyone started from newbie. Just that you can learn more by doing more reading or asking advice.[/QUOTE]

haha!!yup... but... actually i doesnt know more about supercharger.... i just know about turbo kit... anyway...Thankss!! :thefinger:
:party:

hahaha...Super Turbo and Twin Turbo sounds more power ma...If in car got triple or quadraple turbo, sure they say it is better too..hehehe...Another thing that i noticed is, A/R. "i am using A/R 60 A/R80 and bla bla bla hehehe

Bump:

Veilsideboyz,

Chill bro. Everyone started from newbie. Just that you can learn more by doing more reading or asking advice.

Sometimes u'll even learn more by detonating ur engine... =.=" Sigh...
Right Jin..?

Bump:

Veilsideboyz,

Actually i m using turbo garret GT28RS... my dyno result not bad..is about 264whp 280 torque...0.7 bar...but a bit feel bore about turbo ... plan to get supercharger...

Actually i m using turbo garret GT28RS... my dyno result not bad..is about 264whp 280 torque...0.7 bar...but a bit feel bore about turbo ... plan to get supercharger...

so what engine are you using now for your current setup?

If you are bored, there are so many things you can do to have higher HP rather than supercharge it. You can add agresive cam, change internals or go for stroker kit, upgrade to GT30 turbo, engine management, and many more la...:biggrin:

think nowadays many people need to understand something about modification..it is between what can be done or what is the best could be done....

sometimes some expect more hp by still using standard turbine by not thinking something is create to withstand some limit...

or

before done any upgrade u could survey whats the best u can plan to be done for an engine upgrade for better result,engine longlife,n ur money satisfaction..

example,
plan for a gt2835 but still use stock injector,stock piston,just a simple piggyback like safc,stock conrod bearing but expect boost up to 1.5bar...

that kind of upgrade could make a disater for ur engime not mention that even u have spend a lot for that upgrade...

thats what jinkl use for...hehehehe...sorry jin...like this kind of thread,,,a sharing thought for all the reader...keep this kind of good work guys...for those who maybe too clever outside there n dont need any info...please shut ur mouth...thers a lot of people in here still wanna get their car hobby in degree..need to learn much still...

so what engine are you using now for your current setup?

If you are bored, there are so many things you can do to have higher HP rather than supercharge it. You can add agresive cam, change internals or go for stroker kit, upgrade to GT30 turbo, engine management, and many more la...:biggrin:

no money ad ler ^^ i already put a lot of money on my sexy lady ad...:biggrin:
pocket empty !! :( anyway..thankss for share out @!!! :biggrin:

no money ad ler ^^ i already put a lot of money on my sexy lady ad...:biggrin:
pocket empty !! :( anyway..thankss for share out @!!! :biggrin:

So what car or engine are u are using? :biggrin:

Sexy Lady AD? wow whats that...sounds fishy...hehehe

fairlady perhaps?he is asking someone to teach him how to drift a fairlady in the other thread

Top Bottom