Tune shop

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
i see so many questions from TS, all in other threads. :confused:
dont know whether u got so much problem, trying to seek or in search for something or trying to find an identity I guess?

anyway, yeah..no defined terms in motorsport to explain a stage 1,2,3. No fixed explanation, reference or term. So what is 1,2,3?

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
they are certain workshop which offers performance upgrade packages which they break into 3 stages.
usually stage one will be more of basic things.like plug,cables,air intakes and stuffs like that.
and lvl 3 will be the advanced one

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No need to ask which shop good for this and that la.

Got RM20k? If yes go to any of the reputable shops in Sunway, show them your money and I guarantee they will treat you like a king and make your car go faster, assuming you drive a lowly 2L and below car. If you drive a supercar or a sports car, I think you'll need more money. RM45k perhaps?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
No need to ask which shop good for this and that la.

Got RM20k? If yes go to any of the reputable shops in Sunway, show them your money and I guarantee they will treat you like a king and make your car go faster, assuming you drive a lowly 2L and below car. If you drive a supercar or a sports car, I think you'll need more money. RM45k perhaps?
Direct and no time wasted in this explanation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the saying goes, the devil really is in the details, and as Shell have not let it slip our minds, all fuels are not the same. The reason being precisely what the first quip extolls, that all the additives and engineering behind it make Shell fuels stand out.

Not one to let their words sweat it out, Shell allowed the media an exclusive tour of their refinery in Port Dickson for a sneak peek...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience