Trumpet for Blacktop 4-Throttle

AndrewMIVEC

Aug 23, 2007
Hi, anybody out there can machine (aluminium) trumpets for the Toyota Blacktop 4 throttle?

Hole diameter start at 49mm and grow to around 70mm at 75mm height... or any other custom dimensions??

Rgds,
Andrew

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
Hai Andrew
I got stanlessteel trompet for black top
give u'r pn no...I send the pic for u....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
refer to ur requirement, theres got a few basic spec u can follow & if u ask for more, then u hav to calculated the cubic & ur needs...

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
jdm from halfcut..some member said the long neck good for STV n the short neck for BTV''
sorry if wrong...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
u'r right... but not all..
not to says so...
its all depends on wat u wan 7 how u wish ur engine can be... mayb can b more easy, short & fat is more to higher rev which no bother the low end toq at all, while tall/slim 1, is more to 'Balance'...
difren cam will have difren setup...

tamok

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
you all right...must be right set-up..tambah itu and tambah ini if not sengok-sengok.he hee

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
u'r right... but not all..
not to says so...
its all depends on wat u wan 7 how u wish ur engine can be... mayb can b more easy, short & fat is more to higher rev which no bother the low end toq at all, while tall/slim 1, is more to 'Balance'...
difren cam will have difren setup...
Bro.. Care to explain? Got such thing as trumpet tuned for low-end torque? I thought once we go trumpet, we can forget about low end already? Can we still get low-end torque if use trumpet?

And... lets say we use long and slim ones, which is for low-end torque, is it better than the low end torque for stock filter/open pod/CAI?

Thank you...

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
of course ... matter of fact ... changing to CAI/exhaust also it would be proper if u do tuning ... then only u can fully utilise it :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience