Soundproof rubber stick for your car door

skyee83

Apr 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Soundproof rubber stick for car door!!

* Wish to have a quiet cabin for comfortable driving experience? Soundproof rubber might be the best choice for you! It can effectively reduce the wind noise, you feel like 80KMph while you speed at 110 KMph ! It also improve your car audio system quality and at the same time make your door closing sound become more solid.

Tips for DIY :

1. Clean the part you would like to stick with detergent and dry it before install. (Refer to the attachment for suggested install area)
2. Tear off the double side tape behind the rubber and place it on the car door surface and use your hand to push the rubber to the surface tightly, please do not stretch the rubber as this might affect the viscosity of the doubleside tape.
3. After the installation please avoid to open and close the door too often, and no car wash in 2 days.
4. You may found that the door a bit tight and a bit difficult to close, but don't worry this just temporary, after few days this symptom should gone and you will found your door closing sound become more solid than before.

Item location in JB, and can be courier to whole Malaysia.

Price:

RM 10 per meter.

Attachments

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to change my absorbers and srings as the oe items are way pass their due date.
My friend suggest me to get koni absorbers with eibach springs, he said that's the best comb for comfort and performance.
Already ask around, new price is RM1700 - RM1900 plus installation but seriously don't have that kind on money to spare.
Any suggestion on where can I get a used one. BTW I'm driving a Wira1.3
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience