TRD and TOMS EL Emblem with ANIMATION!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cynicks

Known Member
Hi GUYS !

Found a product, might interest to some of you here. Its really COOL.

TRD Glass Emblem with EL and animation. With 1 controller, cigarette adapter and extra 3ft cable, it also works with 4 AAA batteries which can last 84 hrs of continuous animation. All for only RM98

PM me your email add, I will send you the example of the emblem animation.

The pic is only for TRD. I do have others like Tom's, NISMO, HKS, RALLIART

Thanks !

yo bro ! sounds cool ! but where do you place this thing ar? is interior decoration is it?

0501024 said:
yo bro ! sounds cool ! but where do you place this thing ar? is interior decoration is it?

Just place it on your rear or front windscreen. Its DIY and very easy to install. I did mine within 10mins. At night is real COOL ! :shades_smile:

All emails of the animation had been sent... tks for viewing :shades_smile:

cynicks said:
Just place it on your rear or front windscreen. Its DIY and very easy to install. I did mine within 10mins. At night is real COOL ! :shades_smile:

cool, can i have a pic of the animation as well?
[email protected]
thanx bro !

bro wat is da size of da device...
let us noe..
thx

mm.. give me an idea of connecting it to the alarm wiring and let it run when alarm is activated.. would be cool at night.. like those viper alarm..
but donno will consumpt much electric or not.. later battery die after one night ..haha

8313 said:
bro wat is da size of da device...
let us noe..
thx

The emblem is normal emblem size where you can buy anywhere.

Length is about 12cm height about 3cm. The controller is about the size of a cigarette box, can be hidden anywhere.

wfhan said:
mm.. give me an idea of connecting it to the alarm wiring and let it run when alarm is activated.. would be cool at night.. like those viper alarm..
but donno will consumpt much electric or not.. later battery die after one night ..haha

I think it can be done, but seriously, what for ? It would only light up just for awhile right ? better to wire it directly to your headlights. Its just a positive and negative wire that needed to be tapped.

cynicks.. i mean maybe connect a relay to it then make it blink blink when alarm is on.. like that red LED light in most car's dashboard to indicate alarm is on

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom