• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the schedule is an advisory schedule..

it is advisable to follow the schedule..

the authority have nothing to do with this..

it's just between PLUS hiway & their users

:biggrin:
That is why just mentioning to bro. Lesley, is not an offense but just an advisory schedule, so no authority will check either.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

If really plan by authorities, they are gonna make lots of quick buck before Hari Raya :rofl:
Cannot woh!, even AES they mentioned no summon for this HR....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No summon??? SO GOOD!? Just because it is close to election that's why this time exempted ar? Never heard before during CNY, Raya, Deepavali, summon are not enforced LOL! :top:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No summon??? SO GOOD!? Just because it is close to election that's why this time exempted ar? Never heard before during CNY, Raya, Deepavali, summon are not enforced LOL! :top:
Not sure, but was in the newspaper. Maybe give chance before they use full force the AES....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure, but was in the newspaper. Maybe give chance before they use full force the AES....:banghead:
Later if lose in election, everyone might receive a summon for Raya :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not using AES for raya, No summons during raya, but the ticket/summons will deliver to ur footstep after raya mah....using old speedtrap camera,hehe
That one they don't tell you.....ha! ha!

Maybe AES not ready, or not calibrated yet......:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wakaka, anyway juz drive according to speed limit, drive like uncle, can ady, dun forget they still have plenty of old speedo machine and i was wondering, what they will dealt wif it??hmm...
As usual got new toy, old ones left to rot loh!........:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
City drive like uncle okay la...drive like uncle on highway really will fall asleep. Bear in mind, when driving and speeding on highway,

Always look around and not just look straight ahead by focusing on one point...end up slowly, u might not even see the car beside u..
some thing i learn lately, about some blindness from our naked eyes for staring at a point for too long where the things beside
u will in the end just missing from ur sight...

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
City drive like uncle okay la...drive like uncle on highway really will fall asleep. Bear in mind, when driving and speeding on highway,

Always look around and not just look straight ahead by focusing on one point...end up slowly, u might not even see the car beside u..
some thing i learn lately, about some blindness from our naked eyes for staring at a point for too long where the things beside
u will in the end just missing from ur sight...
Wah...our eyes can do magic... is true, if too focus will not notice anything beside.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
talking abt speed traps, i saw 2 penguins hiding under the KLIA Express/LRT bridge from Connaught to Midvalley (abt 4pm). I didnt see the speed trap device, since it was raining at tht time, i assume they simpan d equipment alrdy when i passed by.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah...our eyes can do magic... is true, if too focus will not notice anything beside.
Worst if start to notice something that is not suppose to be there.......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

talking abt speed traps, i saw 2 penguins hiding under the KLIA Express/LRT bridge from Connaught to Midvalley (abt 4pm). I didnt see the speed trap device, since it was raining at tht time, i assume they simpan d equipment alrdy when i passed by.
The equipment not water proof....ha! ha! or maybe rain, the picture also blur by the water loh.....:hmmmm:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Worst if start to notice something that is not suppose to be there.......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

The equipment not water proof....ha! ha! or maybe rain, the picture also blur by the water loh.....:hmmmm:
lol i rarely see penguins (patrol cars) pull over cars anyway during rain..."not worth it when basic only rm1.5k" LOL. there was once i kena roadblock n it started to drizzle n d mata was rushing me (n his colleagues quickly go simpan all d cones etc)...at d end d guy gave up asking for duit kopi hahahaha...and i wished him selamat hari raya coincidently...this was like 4-5years back lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
lol i rarely see penguins (patrol cars) pull over cars anyway during rain..."not worth it when basic only rm1.5k" LOL. there was once i kena roadblock n it started to drizzle n d mata was rushing me (n his colleagues quickly go simpan all d cones etc)...at d end d guy gave up asking for duit kopi hahahaha...and i wished him selamat hari raya coincidently...this was like 4-5years back lol
You were slightly too early then. If start to drizzle already they would not have stopped you.....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Story has it that a 19-year-old teenager took out a Holden VY HSV Clubsport out for a test drive from Bundoora Holden in Victoria, Australia. All was going well until the young Aussie decided to push the pedal to metal on the last corner before the Holden dealership. The teen then lost control of the supped up Commodore which took off in the air after hitting a curb. The car went through the dealership’s gate landing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience