Transmission and transfer case oil

ealt

2,000 RPM
Hi
How much for original Mitsubishi transmission and transfer case oil?where can i buy it. thanks

Any good spare part shop can get it for you. Not sure how much but the price is pretty expensive. Mitsubishi recommends 90 weight for transmission and transfer case so easiest option for us is to get Motul's 90PA. Some might say must use 75w-140 la and so on but I've been using 90PA for all the diffs in my car since I got her. No problems at all ;-)

thanks bro, thinking to have ori oil from mitsu only.where actually mitsu dealer located?did not trust spare part shop lately, too many imit product especially the oil....dangerous oo....

sorry for thread starter but i wanna ask wat oil is recommended for gsr 4g93t cm5a non lsd gb?..my gear shift is sticky esp when the engine is cold..i dunno wat gear oil the prev owner use?..thanks in advance..

Bro ealt, I'm not too sure where but if I'm not mistaken my fren said the place is in Shah Alam. But confirm ori punya haha! You can try calling this number:

03 - 7622 2202
Mitsubishi Customer Careline
(8.30 am - 5.30 pm, Mon - Fri)

But for special oils, I dun think there are cap ayam ones...unless youre talking about mitsu ATF then probably yes. ehdrian, try Motul's 90PA oil la :-)

hi there,

yup also interested in this oil. i think i need to change oil since i dont trust my dealer. they mentioned they've changed all the oils.... just few weeks back my ayc got leak and need to change the gear oil... the ones drained totally black like never changed at all.

called eon glenmarie... the customer support mentioned one evo x came to change and requires 2 'tong' of 4L... and one tong costs almost rm700 :stupid:

please help bro dewa! :biggrin: :bawling:

I bought it at parts shop sumwhere at kepong area (not remember the name) aiyah long time already back on 2007

hi there,

yup also interested in this oil. i think i need to change oil since i dont trust my dealer. they mentioned they've changed all the oils.... just few weeks back my ayc got leak and need to change the gear oil... the ones drained totally black like never changed at all.

called eon glenmarie... the customer support mentioned one evo x came to change and requires 2 'tong' of 4L... and one tong costs almost rm700 :stupid:

please help bro dewa! :biggrin: :bawling:

Fuh that is freaking expensive! I change all of my fluids for the diff complete around RM1k only. I think lesser but cant remember. I use:

Gearbox/Transfer Case/Rear diff: Motul 90pa
AYC: Mitsubishi Diaqueen AYC oil

I think using the Motul oil is better coz much easier to get and it is already a LSD oil:driver:

Sorry out of topic,
Just want to know if the 4WD transfer case from Airtrek turbo is the same for EVO 4,5,6???
I know for sure it's different from EVO 7 coz of its electronic active differential. Thanks guys!!

For the mitsu evo ori oil, Dia-Queen multi gear oil 75w/85w is for the gearbox which is only needed 2.8 litre of oil and for the transfer case oil is Dia-Queen Super hypoid gear oil (gl-5), 0.62 litre oil needed. Trying to find these oil but couldn’t find it. Why I'm looking this oil so badly is because my engine only stock standad.hheheh.don't need high performance oil.:burnout:

Sorry out of topic,
Just want to know if the 4WD transfer case from Airtrek turbo is the same for EVO 4,5,6???
I know for sure it's different from EVO 7 coz of its electronic active differential. Thanks guys!!

Anyone with this info is very much appreciated =)