Toyota Owner's Gathering - Meet 1

eddie

500 RPM
Nice Event.... A little hot, didnt get to speak to everyone BUT it was an excellent event.

ALOT of cars......103 in total

Special thanks again to those that made it happen.....

Muheez and Nazlee from (TVCM)

Steve @ (Celica Club)

Nothin @ (LE Club)

Kupeto Members

Supra Bosses.....;)

and all those who took time off to make this gathering a success

Also thanks to Traffic and Hypertune for capturing all the pics for us.....

Will try to make it more organize for future events....for now anyone got pictures to share...... :)

Calling........LDragon.........LDragon........... :)

Anyone else got pictures to share, feel free to post them up........ :)

Originally posted by whiteprince@Mar 27 2005, 14:44
i have some here

hopefully u guys enjoy
[snapback]844425[/snapback]​

whiteprince,

no attachement bro.....:) sorry ah....kan cheong, tak sabar.....

the LEs and the 92s were chun, chinozie's blue ride also very outstanding, the vioses had the best rims in da house, the supras and celicas were a class of their own.... B)

so fast got report ah?

must be a good gathering....

eh? i think eddie got confused. me no wakil from LE club. just lepak2 and hang around. by the way, nice people there. cuma tak sempat cakap dengan ramai orang. i was tooooo exicted. got new friends, got some idea (tiru2 one) and cool event. i think we should appriciate the organizers too... i dunt have camera, but hopefully others can share.....

great turn out!!...

tension only.. when reversing out so many ppl lookin.. damn susah . .. clutch heavy as hell... nanti mati engine padan muka... mauhahaha...

Darn.. was suppose to come, came to Penang instead. :( Missed a big one again. :huh:

W_Prince: those was last nite's pics rite? I see hann's, kits and eric's supra there... ;)

W_Prince: yer celica boys damn semangat ah... all in proper order.. but nothing beats the vios team.. my hats off to them! damn keng chau!!! my supra buddies.. .sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. langsung tak tau apa tu convoy! heheheheh ;)

It really warms the heart to see so many Toyota (the cars and owners) gathering at 1 place at 1 time.... setting aside barriers such as, models, year of make, and etc.... all sitting together (although not in d same table!! heeheheheh)... chit chatting.. lepaking... chilling out.. checking out chicks.. oopppssss!! i mean each others cars...!! a nice furry dog... thongs.. g-strings... perverts fondling ronald mcdonald figure's crotch... perverts slapping the ronald clown's butt.... and etc.. :lol: :lol:

yeah, i saw 1 cute fury dog too....

TVCM, Celica and LE Club very semangat.... B) cool.....

TVCM had coordinated shirts and umbrellas too.....

Overheard 1 aunty saying....wah, today got toyota car sales ah?

p/s: heard this event will be featured in May issue of Traffic.... B)

wonder......

where are the photo(s)?

cannot zip it and upload here eh?

normally how others do?

curious because want to see stuff that i missed. biasalah, jalan pergi tengok vios, something happening at supra's. went to LE place, the SEG got something. everywhere got occassion one!!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom