• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
scorpio84 said:
Discuss about the modification of Toyota Levin Gt Apex i.....
topic starter should start the discussion ler.. not ask someone else to do the discussion... if got question then ask straight away, maybe all of us here can help. if not the topic is pointless imho

scorpio84

Sep 9, 2005
Malaysia
www.iqchy.cjb.net
opsss...!!! sorry ...lets discuss about AE101 model 1994...the japanese home model. coupe. ....so do u think will the car can run much more faster without the sensor in between the air intake and the engine system.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
air sensor between air intake and engine? ae101 '94 model? you mean 4age 20v silvertop?

the only "sensor" i can think of is that air flow sensor ler... and no, you can't do without it cuz engine rely on that thing to run, unless you spend big money to get an aftemarket ecu or convert to using blacktop ecu.

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
scorpio84 said:
opsss...!!! sorry ...lets discuss about AE101 model 1994...the japanese home model. coupe. ....so do u think will the car can run much more faster without the sensor in between the air intake and the engine system.
If throw away the sensor, you can't even start the car. How to go fast?

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
can the engine can start ......last month i forgot to plug in the AFM socket at Acoustic car ....than i start the engine ....engine fire up but the idle speed very low can't even rev up the rpm

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
ya lor... How to start engine wo... if without the air flow sensor? :emoticon_U: unless using the aftermarket ECU.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
klgauto said:
can the engine can start ......last month i forgot to plug in the AFM socket at Acoustic car ....than i start the engine ....engine fire up but the idle speed very low can't even rev up the rpm
yeah, remember you saying that last time. something about throttle position 0% and idling the engine won't get signal from air flow?

but i know cannot run without vacuum tubes lar.. cabut it then engine die, pinch it also engine die.. :smile:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
scomatic said:
ya lor... How to start engine wo... if without the air flow sensor? :emoticon_U: unless using the aftermarket ECU.
no need aftermarket.. just plug in blacktop ecu and a map sensor, kautim, cuz my mech running my car around with a bt ecu before i found an svt ecu.

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
you can start the engine but can not drive lar , you can unplug your svt afm an see how lor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience