Toyota LE if put GT wing nice?

AE75

Known Member
Just a curious, if a Toyota LE put a GT wing at rear. How it will look like and anyone spot before?

it depands on ur bro..
my advice is go to this websites..www.ae80groups.proboards.com...
u can c the members cars there..
cheers:biggrin:

for me, GT-Wing is required for those cars which needs downforce when go at high speed travel, example over 180 km/h or more, rather than cosmetic purpose. Otherwise, ppl will consider it as clownforce and get pimped at Pimp My Ride Malaysia.

for me, GT-Wing is required for those cars which needs downforce when go at high speed travel, example over 180 km/h or more, rather than cosmetic purpose. Otherwise, ppl will consider it as clownforce and get pimped at Pimp My Ride Malaysia.

You are right, I want to put the GT wing is for cosmetic purpose only. So any comment on these?

bro, LE is a 20+++ yr old car...
unless uR LE is equiped wit a pwrful engine tht need the downforce thn its ok to install...
otherwise ppl will mk fun of u if u instll it...
cheers..:biggrin:

TS,

will try to snap a pimped LE with GT wing and kangaroo bar at rear for you...as reference...:biggrin:

TS,

will try to snap a pimped LE with GT wing and kangaroo bar at rear for you...as reference...:biggrin:

I very appreciate if you can do a spy shot for me.
I put GT wing because for cosmetic and make it more GT car feel only. I no money to buy a new car to put a GT wing, I'm a poor poor man only~

gt wing...haih...why some people taste like that one..really no offense...I am using a LE but never tot of using GT wing also..hehe..anyway..its your personal choice..lols..couldn find gt wing pic on LE..hehe..anyone can provide??can only provide ori gt pic spec..hehe..aiyo play car not matter rich or poor la...hehe..

ae82.jpg

Last edited:
I very appreciate if you can do a spy shot for me.
I put GT wing because for cosmetic and make it more GT car feel only. I no money to buy a new car to put a GT wing, I'm a poor poor man only~

I think you still don't get what the rest are trying to advise you.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

anyway, found some pics for you. Hope you will have more GT car feel. :rolleyes:

12072006027.jpg

235791d1247619180-toyota-le-supercharger-levin-3518326172.jpg

or you can check this website for Toyota LE with Supercharger engine then only he put GT wing

Toyota LE Supercharger Levin

You are right, I want to put the GT wing is for cosmetic purpose only. So any comment on these?

that's not entirely true.. if u drive ur car on the hway most of the time say at 140-160kmh, the wing helps in stabilizing the rear.. I dont know how well it works with the LE body but I've had experience two different standard vios, but one got bodykit n gt wing..no mods to engine or suspension.. I drove it 140-160kmh to KLIA and the difference can be felt - not much but enough for u to tell the difference..it's more stable rat fast bends, bumpy roads and also when passing lorries..

If u just drive ur car in town, in serves no purpose and yes, for cosmetic only..heheh.. it's ur own choice la bro.. do what you like with ur own car coz in the end it's still ur car and if it makes u happy, go for it! :D

Last edited:
car mod is very personal...like choosing ur life partner....
some say pretty some say other.....
but end of the day u feel happy for what u have choosen..

Last edited:
car mod is very personal...like choosing ur life partner....
some say pretty some say other.....
but end of the day u feel happy for what u have choosen..

Hahahaha, I like your word.
I been used the AE82 GT spec rubber spoiler for about 8 year already. Now it seem boring already.

yeehaul,
the 1st picture you show is the car from Ipoh? I think I saw it before at highway.

FGT,
I believe GT wing will help alot in making more rear grip when pass 140kmh, but my engine (4AGZE) was use in Malaysia for about 10 year already lo~ Now no dare to full throttle already.

Sorry if im going to offend u but for me, a Gt wing needs to stay in GT unless u drive a very2 fast car, then no comment...but driving a 20~30 year old car maybe not necessary to install GT wing, even though in ur engine bay is 4a series unless u are a track maniac then for sure a GT wing can be handy...i think better for the GT wing money u keep it and do something else on the engine, body or chassis first...just my thoughts....

I have see one before LE with original full JDM GT style, is quit nice, car color is Ferrari red with GT wing. I not so sure which magazines have post it before.
On your color should be right choose, because different car color will get different feeling on cosmetic. Because GT wing can make the car look so nice or so Ah Bang if cosmetic fails.

yup...seconded to 4LE...IMO looks very ah beng if put the GT wing...better stick to JDM look, more authentic,proper yet soothes to others eyes...my mom also use LE but don have money to buy 12v parts....price nowadays very insane wor...if put the sky high GT wing,people would confuse between spoiler and scorpion sting....juz my 2kepiang=cents

I only plan to put 3/4 feet high GT wing. No Scorpion type~

4LE,
mind to help me find that magazine and post up here? I just want to get an idea only~

only can help u on this, pic not clear.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 106
Seriously, I dont think it would look nice if you were to put gt wing on LE, unless your car is fully modded, bodykitted and maybe rollcaged like in the track car LE that was posted earlier in this thread. Somehow, I feel that ducktail spoiler is the best design for LE... in fact, that's the trend nowadays.

An AE86 style duck tail would be nicer and cleaner. And you don't have to worry much about people stealing the wing.

Surprise that so many people not agree with it.
Never mind as long as I like I will do, but I try mix and match 1st. If I feel not nice, I will not install.