toyota LE club

comfirm..
28hb 3...pasal tdor tanya helmi..
dia yang uruskan..

no tepon dia : 019-5549304..
bayaran pun kat dia rm 50.00 untuk penginapan n bbq serta cabutan bertuah..:wavey::driver:

Bump: comfirm..
28hb 3...pasal tdor tanya helmi..
dia yang uruskan..

no tepon dia : 019-5549304..
bayaran pun kat dia rm 50.00 untuk penginapan n bbq serta cabutan bertuah..:wavey::driver:

but not so meriah as last time i guess..many of our old members not log in zth already...

just want to help sell my friends car.... white ae80...done up to full jdm spec with the chrome lining around the back lights and all... engine toyota liteace... rims from the 1.6 wira 16''.... fairly new... but to be really honest the main reason he wants to sell is bcoz it got whack from the driver's side... now it developed a crack at both sides near the lower arm chassis joint.... so if anybody wants this car for spare parts or can get a kaki to lepas jpj u can quote me a price...pic will upload later...

heheh...me oso long time tak masuk sini///heheh....

Bump: heheh...me oso long time tak masuk sini///heheh....

toyrolla, what is actually you have, any pic?

KE30 parts what do you have?
list down pic and also price la...

toman,
how about trip to cameroon last week?
any pic?
tak sabor nk tengok bro....
dgr cter ramai yg join??huh...:thefinger:

Bro Burnner,

Met a guy from here but working in Pg with a red 3S-GTE 1st gen Camry. You what's the best part ? :listen: It's using EVO sensors, wiring & ECU !:adore:

Maybe you can hook up with him, since he's in Pg most of the time & .... you know, can consider his option (racunnnn)....:flute: If you want his phone no, I can sms to you.

gambar kena tunggu....helmi akan upload..

Bump: gambar kena tunggu....helmi akan upload..

anyone know where to find AE80 nice looking rear bumper? those fat type

Bump: anyone know where to find AE80 nice looking rear bumper? those fat type

bro Yau..thanks...but if you give me his number, sure I kena racun wan..hehehhe...
so i guess, better don't la bro. Takut kena racun...
:biggrin:

Bump: bro Yau..thanks...but if you give me his number, sure I kena racun wan..hehehhe...

hello guys, i have 1-2 copies of Toyota LE workshop manual...complete for repair from standard engine to 4AGE also..wiring included...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-repair-book-*4age-included*.html#post3592159

Bump: hello guys, i have 1-2 copies of Toyota LE workshop manual...complete for repair from standard engine to 4AGE also..wiring included...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-shops-and-services/283073-haynes-toyota-le-manual-repair-book-*4age-included*.html#post3592159

bro Yau..thanks...but if you give me his number, sure I kena racun wan..hehehhe...

Bump: bro Yau..thanks...but if you give me his number, sure I kena racun wan..hehehhe...

It's not racun, bro.:laugh:

It's just better to know that we have options; the more the better but whether to take it or not, is entirely a different story mar.:biggrin:

But seriously, I'd advise you NOT to follow that guy's footsteps or you'll be crying with no tears ! He's using a 3S-GTE with Evo wiring & ECU !:adore:

So can you imagine the problem that he'll go thru if something goes wrong ? He's not the guy that did the transplant; he bought it from a guy from Johor. So if other mechanic were to take over the repairs, can you imagine his headache ?

I may be wrong but probably the values & specs on the Mitsubishi are different from the Toyota's. No doubt it'll run but whether if it's in optimum state or not is a mystery, I guess.:laugh:

Bump:

It's not racun, bro.:laugh:

It's just better to know that we have options; the more the better but whether to take it or not, is entirely a different story mar.:biggrin:

But seriously, I'd advise you NOT to follow that guy's footsteps or you'll be crying with no tears ! He's using a 3S-GTE with Evo wiring & ECU !:adore:

So can you imagine the problem that he'll go thru if something goes wrong ? He's not the guy that did the transplant; he bought it from a guy from Johor. So if other mechanic were to take over the repairs, can you imagine his headache ?

I may be wrong but probably the values & specs on the Mitsubishi are different from the Toyota's. No doubt it'll run but whether if it's in optimum state or not is a mystery, I guess.:laugh:

yup bro Yau,
the best and easy option is just use the 3sgte turbo kit only with original 5sfe...
play with low boost also ok already mah...

sometime we can use back our original engine for much more things..i guess ppl always see
that NA can't convert to turbo..huhuhuhuh....

yup bro Yau,
the best and easy option is just use the 3sgte turbo kit only with original 5sfe...
play with low boost also ok already mah...

sometime we can use back our original engine for much more things..i guess ppl always see
that NA can't convert to turbo..huhuhuhuh....

Good idea but I have a hunch that the turbo kit from the 3S-GTE may not fit the 5S-FE's head.

The other option is to custom make an exhaust manifold to fit the 5S' head, TD04/5 turbine, intercooler & of course piggyback ECU. You may need some slightly bigger injectors too.

With all that, it may cost you easily RM 3-4k. A ST185 Celica would only be around RM 3k (ask Wan, there's a unit of it in Hokkaido; RM 3k nego).

So why all the trouble with the almost the same cost ? Reliability is definitely better with the ori turbo engine rather than a BOT, in my humble opinion.

I, myself have been considering the BOT option for quite sometime now, evaluating the cost etc. & I found it to be rather less cost effective as compared to dumping in the real thing. Mainly because the Celica halfcut is cheap; I'd probably rate it as the best deal in town compared to other makes of the same spec; 2.0 liter turbo which is even cheaper than the 4A-GE series.

Where to find some more....:laugh:

that is true...hehhehe..but tunggu and lihat aje la...

Bump: that is true...hehhehe..but tunggu and lihat aje la...