TOYOTA HARRIER 2.4 - Panoramic

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

TOYOTA HARRIER 2.4 - Panoramic

Director owner who seldom drove it, millage is around 85K and want to sell fast. PRICE - (RM148,000 slashed to RM135,000 now- call 0122220082 open to discuss possibilities - this car must go or call owner 016 6341116

Thank you for those messages and calls I received but RM135,000 is the final price for this car. That is reasonable price because this model is going for at least 140 to 160K in used car. loan officer confirm that loan can go till RM 155,000. Also this is full spec and I will only consider used car dealer as last option.

Selling under market value.... call me 0122220082

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

guys,

please no dealers - coz your potong price is too low, wont sell this car for anything less than 135K. view the car then you will understand y. if wasn't urgent I can wait and sell for only 148K but my uncle want to get this out quickly... call me 0122220082 or owner no at 012 6982206

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

2 more views today.....aiyyo - I'm very clear that this is first come first serve. Any cash buyer lol - no dealers pls coz your asking price is too low!

Wah....really good pricing offer, it is a very comfortable SUV... too bad my salary do not allow me to buy..
Insurance mahal..
Road Tax mahal..
Somemore petrol guzzler

Anyway...Bump for you

Thank you mate for the bump....

This is indeed a comfort ride and certainly boosts confidence of the driver, everyone seems to get out of it's way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom