toyota ae86 axle

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Tauhu it is considered cheap lor. I mean his price is about 200 off the regular price. LSD ones if u are lucky could get as cheap as RM800 and to a cool 1100. Really expensive shit. The non LSD ones could be as low as this price till RM900. Really piece of expensive shit. No thanks to demand from drifters, KExx & 4AGE RWD projects. And the prices still hold as from early this year till i checked yerterday. Bugger better invest in this than gold, silver and house. hahaha.

dinobravo

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
klang valley
Visit site
TauhuTauhu said:
the price is all rite to me
lsd type normally RM700-RM1000
\

i also ask another ae86 owner..
that price were ok..
wanna change to lsd...
cannot stand while saw drift event at extreme park..
want to joint but dont want to welding my axle..
last week were ambush by police and jpj
at shah alam stadium..
saw one white ke70 were block by jpj..

dinobravo

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
klang valley
Visit site
netmatrix said:
Tauhu it is considered cheap lor. I mean his price is about 200 off the regular price. LSD ones if u are lucky could get as cheap as RM800 and to a cool 1100. Really expensive shit. The non LSD ones could be as low as this price till RM900. Really piece of expensive shit. No thanks to demand from drifters, KExx & 4AGE RWD projects. And the prices still hold as from early this year till i checked yerterday. Bugger better invest in this than gold, silver and house. hahaha.
oohhh...
i'm sorry.. not mentioned ur off words lor..
sorry ok

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Ya lor, if u read the drift thread, its because there were some idiots misuse the place. Then kena blacklisted liao. Acording to MrNismo we should avoid that place for the moment until things cool off. Some more i think it gets harder to organize any evernts in futures if the place gets bad news like this. Better off finding some really deep quiet industry areas. But i tell you what the newly MOX aquired parking area at PJ is really funky. But its off limits la. Haiyaaaa!!!

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
i also got tht expensive shit with RM1100...damn~
not long after i got mine...i saw someone selling the lsd axle with RM750 oni...bugger...

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
dinobravo.....y not u keep the axle...dun sell it 1st

send to powerzone....they said they can custom make the lsd for u...like watphantom grip design
RM550 i think

dinobravo

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
klang valley
Visit site
netmatrix said:
Ya lor, if u read the drift thread, its because there were some idiots misuse the place. Then kena blacklisted liao. Acording to MrNismo we should avoid that place for the moment until things cool off. Some more i think it gets harder to organize any evernts in futures if the place gets bad news like this. Better off finding some really deep quiet industry areas. But i tell you what the newly MOX aquired parking area at PJ is really funky. But its off limits la. Haiyaaaa!!!
its hard to find industry areas which have a lot of parking space
which area of pj..
can i go there to learn drift..
hahahaa...

dinobravo

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
klang valley
Visit site
TauhuTauhu said:
dinobravo.....y not u keep the axle...dun sell it 1st

send to powerzone....they said they can custom make the lsd for u...like watphantom grip design
RM550 i think
really....
i never heard that before laaa...
is that custom can works like lsd and
can operate long life time..
but i oledi booked lsd at one chop shop
cost rm 1100..

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
Ai yarr...tauhu, cos ur sifoos... he need to earn money marr...opps. maybe he bought the ae86 axle LSD with RM750 but he earn 300 is enough for his whole month pocket money lor...eheheheh. just kidding man:)

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
TauhuTauhu said:
i also got tht expensive shit with RM1100...damn~
not long after i got mine...i saw someone selling the lsd axle with RM750 oni...bugger...
ano.. you mean in kuching ar? ^^ condition nice? or long time ago one now no more liau...TT

got 1k to spend now, your crossmember back yet?

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
crossmember is going to reach next week...i think (should be)

ae86 axle hard to find in kuching. got $$ oso hard to get...
once reach here ppl terus get

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after 1 year plus i detailed this silver arrow, i've been thinking to do some touch up
therefore i think i can do things like removing water marks from wind screen and to restore the headlamp back from yellowish

as the picture shown, water marks, after a surface condition test using water

some water marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience