Top Fuel CRX

wow!!!200k!!

wonder is it possible to build a car similiar like this with 200k

haih .... I should have taken it when was offered 40K for it. :D :D

crasy...... i can buy a house.... balik lah lu

hahahhaha :D

joke

:lol:

Man, seriously 200k huh? Geez ... good luck but I doubt you'll have any buyer soon ... sorry ... no offence ...

good luck once again!

free bump

this is a SOLID and sound dragster

may give the Pink 180SX a run for its money, literally

dun believe, drag with it and see.. ;)

don't underestimate PROPER and PURPOSE build DRAGSTERS

all we have here in this side of the world, are JUST highly modified cars testing and slugging it out on the drag strip

THiS and many others ARE serious DRAGSTERS.

if its a top fuel complete car then the price should be something like that. My fren went into negotiation for the top fuel civic EK complete car last time and its about rm300k.

Then the jun hyper lemon EVO5 is about rm650k quoted ...those complete cars are very expensive so mostly people prefer to buy complete engine and parts to swap in own country.

i wan it .... at 2006 ..hahaha ..kidding ... but this car fucking damn fast ... 0-400m only 10.68 ... thn u know the sohai y selling so high ...200... yen??

sure need rm200k la....this is top fuel buit n complet drag car ma...
too bad no money

Originally posted by ninja_iga@Dec 30 2004, 12:01

all we have here in this side of the world, are JUST highly modified cars testing and slugging it out on the drag strip

eventhough it's a solid dragster comparing it to the Pink 180sx is totally out. The pink 180sx is in a totally different league. 10.6 seconds compared to 9.0 flat is like comparing a satria gti with a ferarri. Furthermore a purpose built dragster doing 10.6 seconds is nothing to shout about when road cars can also do that without spending 200k.

Originally posted by Danny+Jan 2 2005, 13:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 2 2005, 13:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Dec 30 2004, 12:01

eventhough it's a solid dragster comparing it to the Pink 180sx is totally out. The pink 180sx is in a totally different league. 10.6 seconds compared to 9.0 flat is like comparing a satria gti with a ferarri. Furthermore a purpose built dragster doing 10.6 seconds is nothing to shout about when road cars can also do that without spending 200k. [/b][/quote]
well said danny...

summore road cars on street legal tyres... hehe ;) Nitto la.

oh... btw, didn't u guys remember Dee's R32 GTR? 9.404 secs with NANKANG tyres and full interior! hehehe...

:lol: :lol:

pink silvia has already gone one stage up by having tube frame... whereas crx is only on fully lightened stock frame

danny FYI, fastest time the crx will hit on full power is in the low 9s...

it was doing low-mid 10s as it was taking part in 2 classes and therefore engine was de-tuned

so i think it would stand a good chance with the pink silvia...

until there is proof that the crx will hit 9 secs it's merely hearsay whereas the pink 180sx has an official time in sepang. Even if it was recorded in Japan it is not a valid time here with different local conditions eg. higher temperature. As such, officially in Sepang it is a 10.6s car for sale purpose. You cannot say that it is a 9 sec car in sepang for the purpose of this sale without any records to show for it. No doubt, 10.6 for an n/a is still considered fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom