Titan suspension

Hi, evan2000.

Suitable for car 1300cc proton wira a/b kah?
currently, using performax asb & performax sport spring as well. Almost a year time. Think to change a set of adjustable asb. Should Titan cost cheaper for car 1300cc?

Hi, evan2000.

Suitable for car 1300cc proton wira a/b kah?
currently, using performax asb & performax sport spring as well. Almost a year time. Think to change a set of adjustable asb. Should Titan cost cheaper for car 1300cc?

same price brother =D

The pricing might seems high. But if u count back, the price of titan quite reasonable.

with the technology of inverted monotube, almost 100% aluminium material( no rush, less problem),other brand almost 6k oh

Meanwhile, the service included for free service, and changing of spring rate, suspension softhard, allignment.........i will say afterall its very worth the money

do u guy's experience before after a long period of usage,inverted strut
tend to emit sound?sounded like tak..tak like that?i suffer from that before.
even my friends hks hipermax n cusco is the same.for me,inverted is good
but that's the cons of using inverted strut.

the tak tak tak sound is from the strut? or from the upper pillow mount?

That sound means that you inverted monotube is about to go or is gone. You'll need to send that to be serviced. It will be more pronounced if its on pillowball mounts. Its the inner seals and the piston sides rubbing on the tube.

Get that serviced and I'll be a good as new

AlucarD,
opps....sorry its pillowball mounts.
thanks alot for correcting my mistakes

I was using this suspension for some time and previously i used HKS Hipermax and due to setting problem i changed to TITAN.I personally very impressed by this suspension. Handling is good but w/o sacrified my comfortable.The important things is the boss very friendly and the after sale service is very good. In conclusion, i can rate this product is same category as TEIN suspension.

Last edited:
sat in my friends car....
gti turbo....
good handling mann......
using TEIN but find it kinda very very hard.

That sound means that you inverted monotube is about to go or is gone. You'll need to send that to be serviced. It will be more pronounced if its on pillowball mounts. Its the inner seals and the piston sides rubbing on the tube.

Get that serviced and I'll be a good as new

i think it's the seal between the shock body n the shock.not the centre rod.

h2zero,
titan does not have TUV approval whereas hotbits does. also, hotbits's boss is an engineer by qualification and uncle richard isn't (just to compare qualifications that's all). hotbits has a larger staff compared to titans which is often if not always understaffed and have limited workspace.

although i'm a titans supporter BUT from my current understanding of both companies, build quality (ie. machined parts) are similar BUT titans is not as good in documentation compared to hotbits.

h2zero,
titan does not have TUV approval whereas hotbits does. also, hotbits's boss is an engineer by qualification and uncle richard isn't (just to compare qualifications that's all). hotbits has a larger staff compared to titans which is often if not always understaffed and have limited workspace.

although i'm a titans supporter BUT from my current understanding of both companies, build quality (ie. machined parts) are similar BUT titans is not as good in documentation compared to hotbits.

How are their prices compared? I am not particular about documentations as long as the goods are similiar in usage and function.

When you say under staff does it mean the shop is rarely opened?

Uncle is not an engineer does that mean he doesn't know what he is doing?

halo halo

can any 1 tell me... the titan shop got do servicing and tuning for others brand suspension also?

thank you thank you