Tires & suspensions...where do you go?

LemonRuski

Known Member
where is your most trusted tire shop in Klang Valley area ??

to perform stuff like balancing, alignment, change tires, rims, suspension, low arm, etc etc etc..... thx in advance!!

i'm still randomly searching for a trustable one...the hup soon in sunway, next to everco was quite efficient in balancing n alignment but tires i prefer to get 2nd hand...yet to try this shop in puchong. 'TTH tire' behind tesco...i heard he has all 80% thread performance rubber at a reasonable price.

tyrezone at tmn megah. allignment n balancing n suspension. tyre any shop tyre at klang.

Tyrezone at tmn megah. allignment n balancing n suspension.

I do not beg to differ, but I DEMAND to differ. That certain "Zone" at Tmn Megah is a con man place. Workers who are either LAZY and tell u different story just so they don't need to work on your car (especially when they're closing shop soon), or they go all out to CON your money, telling you stories about your rim this your rim that.. LOL ..

One worker at "This certain ZONE" even told my friend (I went with him there one day) that my friend needs to "sew" his rims, because his rims has spacer and the worker claims my friend's car will not be stable in high speed.. We didn't smile, we just listened to his bullshit.

He said he can "sew" his front 2 rims to match the car's original PCD for RM350+ . WTF? Sew the rims?

Why dont he just suggest on/off wheel balancing for high speed?

A truly bullshit place... Please go to any other shop but that "zone" at Tmn Megah.

Moreover, their tyre/rims/whatever service price are more expensive than other shops elsewhere, if you know where to source. So go some place else and save yourself the hassle/money loss.

m3 power said:
tyre any shop tyre at klang.

This, I may agree.

oh really? long time edi i didnt go there. about the price i agreed with u. expensive. in that case i should try other shop. any other good n reasonable service charge?

Try Kee Hin along the main road of Old Klang Road. Corner shop with BF Goodrich/ Michelin signboard.

hahaha....u guys damn funny woi.i wonder hows the thread look like?
sure grippy like slicks.

un-parallelled and un-uniformed... brownish in color.. coz lack of carbon..d moment it start burning and smoking... u better run..and keep running... mauhahahahha

how bout klang area?? any shop recommended?? as i know, most of them wanna chop ur neck onli..

There's this one shop in Sg Chua, Kajang...which I've ctegorised it as a sifu/otai shop...its located below the bridge at sg chua...its a bit secluded actually

Its a one man show...the towkay around 40++ la...quite efficient...summore i see more old folks are going there...

he sets my alignment (inclusive front camber setting) + on wheel balancing = RM55 last 3 weeks :adore:

the alignments setting maintained until last week when I've accidentally hit a big potholes :mad: ...considered good since most of alignment job i've seen can only hold its settings after a few days at most...

will visit him later after 5k km has passed :biggrin:

how bout klang area?? any shop recommended?? as i know, most of them wanna chop ur neck onli..
I always go to the orange shop at Jalan Kapar. The range of rims like library sial. But quite packed on weekdays as a lot of people go there to do their tire chores.

I always go to the orange shop at Jalan Kapar. The range of rims like library sial. But quite packed on weekdays as a lot of people go there to do their tire chores.
hehe.. dat one kedai papan la, library of taiwan n local rims, nose bleeding also cant nego even rm1 lorr.. dis kdai cannot la, cheat2 one..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom