Tinted glass

bros,

i maybe getting a reg altezza soon. windsreens are stock i.e. tinted but shop offered to change to clear ones for free. i think its taiwanese made.

1) should i let them change?
2) or just take the tinted ones, then change myself outside in future (note:me poor guy..:p)
3) how frequent do u guys get saman coz of windscreen in klang valley?
and how much is the saman? (the official one rate lah)

SAYA ANTI RASUAH :p

tq

if i were u ... ask them to change it ... and take the ogi glass back

it is not just saman bro ... need to go for inspection ... then for sure fail ... then need to change to clear glass ... need to go for inspection again ... then pass the inspection ... and then, finally pay the saman

u get what i mean or not???? ... the friggin hassle and wastin time im talking here mate .....

u mean the first inspection. shop will do that rite?
and the only other time i think that i wud need to visit puspakom again is day i sell off (that pun if to direct buyer

ada any other inspection ke i have to do regularly??

all those thing has happened to me ... i was stpped by JPJ for having a privacy mirror and they issued me a summon asking me to do inspection ... thats it

JPJ is suppose to enforce road-worthiness of vehicles, so why the 'f' are they so concern about glass tinting and not other things that really matters???

If you check with foreign magazines, one way to deter thieves is to have the glass tinted/darkened.

JaHaX said:
all those thing has happened to me ... i was stpped by JPJ for having a privacy mirror and they issued me a summon asking me to do inspection ... thats it

think this case is quite rare lah..
saman maybe quite normal, but asking to go to puspakom??
must very, very unlukcy to get that..

how abt others' experience?

how much is the saman by the way. i'm really keen on keeping the privacy glass..looks cun + high quality..
but thinking twice due to all this JPJ crap..

yeah
i changed mine to clear.. less hassle..no wurry..and vr happy
but..hotty n no more sporty

ryonan said:
think this case is quite rare lah..
saman maybe quite normal, but asking to go to puspakom??
must very, very unlukcy to get that..

how abt others' experience?

how much is the saman by the way. i'm really keen on keeping the privacy glass..looks cun + high quality..
but thinking twice due to all this JPJ crap..

beware of what u wish for bro conan .... hehehehe

saman is RM300 .... cheap what ....

WindT2 said:
yeah
i changed mine to clear.. less hassle..no wurry..and vr happy
but..hotty n no more sporty

how much u paid for the 5 pieces of clear glass? where u bought them? installation quality ok?

1600 for 5 pieces and 300 for installation..Prai, Penang

hmm.. nothing special ah.. just like normal. but one thing , the heater not working

are the clear windscreen bros here install equal or inferior quality, say compared to protongs?

are they of the same thickness of the original privacy glass? coz i think that will contribute to sound insulation..dono lah..

sound insulation? good ah.. my mid range noise stupid exhaust dim bother me much thickness i think about the same with stock

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom