The Pininfarina 612 Kappa

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alien

2,000 RPM
2771-1.jpg

2771-8.jpg

2771-14.jpg

Another collector asked Pininfarina to build a customised 612...
and tis is how it looks..
definitely better looking than the original thing..
I read tat Ferrari was asked not to copy any styling cues of tis thing onto future models.. and Ferrari agreed..
This is an example of wat money can buy..

One of the most notable changes is the air scoop reminiscent of the classic ferraris..
chromed headlights and the placement of the rear lights, more like the enzo and the f430..
and the E-class kinda "panaromic" roof where it can turn from completely see thru to fully tinted with a touch of a button..

Note the initials of the owner on the door handle..
The owner didnt ask for tat, Pininfarina did it as a 'present' for the owner..

Last edited:
is the panoramic roof has LED kinda device that it would darken by itself when some electrical current is passed through it?

custom made ferarri ? damn cool la... fully tinted to see thru with one button... next time donno got this type of technology or not... put on the window... see JPJ then press tat button see thru... after JPJ then fully tinted... damn yeng...

anyway... is a damn nice car...

ken yeang said:
is the panoramic roof has LED kinda device that it would darken by itself when some electrical current is passed through it?

yup..
but i dun think it's LED though..
its erm.. i forgot wat's its called.. haha..

i know that the LED technology has been used in luxurious car interior rear mirrors. the mirror would darkened by itself if car from behind highbeamed on the built-in photosensor...or something like that.....sory for my lousy explaination. (English in SRP barely pass last time...)

custom made ferrari??

lol

first time i seen one

gt webby link

wanna see more :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

u wanna see more of these customised ferraris?
u shud search for sultan of brunei's collection..
i read in car & driver, tat pininfarina actually build four door ferraris and aston martins for the royal family..
imagine a wagon 456~!

try to google it..
i got these pix from the ultimate car page..

ken yeang said:
i know that the LED technology has been used in luxurious car interior rear mirrors. the mirror would darkened by itself if car from behind highbeamed on the built-in photosensor...or something like that.....sory for my lousy explaination. (English in SRP barely pass last time...)

r u sure it's LED ? Not LCD ?

Top Bottom