The Making of BMW 3 Series E46

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
for the first time i see car maker stack their models chassis before sending it to the assembly line..hurmm..preventing from overproducing? and also to maintain quality?..nice video

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Tribute to all the men and women at the assembly lines putting the best 3 Series together...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
impresive work done. BMW release their new model so frequent, I really dunno how they keep the production line update (robort arm) in high accuratecy.

plus, it must be a joy to work with BMW.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Eh... don't think BMW release new models very often... just different variant of the same model... from sedan to coupe and wagon.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
acbc,isn't it the new 3 series face lift is just 3 years away from it's launching?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well... not as frequent as Hyundai... they have new models every 6 months but BMW launch new models every 3 years. And new facelift / variant every 1 year or so.

BlackSamurai said:
acbc,isn't it the new 3 series face lift is just 3 years away from it's launching?

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
impresive work done. BMW release their new model so frequent, I really dunno how they keep the production line update (robort arm) in high accuratecy.

plus, it must be a joy to work with BMW.
modern robotic arms could be reprogrammed easily with computer ^_^
so that saves alot of time
just need to predefine the 'coordinate' and 'action'...
u r good to go..

not in details la.. thats what my mechatronics fren told me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've recently dropped by Bandar Sunway, since I had a dinner to attend in Seri Kembangan. This time I decided to borrow my dad's DSLR and took high resolution photos of the damages or broken parts that came with the car.

The first broken part was the damaged Right Brake Lens, found in the picture attached, as above. I am not sure how much does those costs but a quick browse on eBay shows that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience