The Acura TSX "I'm in Town"

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

There's may be a bit cheesy to some, but when your bringing a date out, look no further to bringing her in an Acura TSX (Otherwise known as the Honda Accord Euro, outside of it's American market) With gadgets such like voice navigation, onboard weather info, Ipod connectability and so forth, girls, especially that they are not geeks would totally be impressed. Check out the video on the Acura TSX, a luxury car with style!

YouTube - ‪Acura TSX "I'm In Town"‬‏

Attachments

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
You should see the 2009 TSX 60 second commercial(I-VTEC Luxury).One of the best commercial that targeted lifestyle & the nightlife of LA.

I still do popped it on tab & left it by most of time so I can watch it when I want to hehehehe...

YouTube - ‪2009 Acura TSX Commercial Spot: iVTEC Luxury‬‏

The phrase is so cool...."This isnt a soft kind of luxury,this is start a bussiness,buy it & then start another one luxury.This is advance,digital I-VTEC luxury.It can find you on uncrowded highway,or on the crowded club.
Introducing the all new TSX.The new generation has arrived."-----The line is PERFECT!!:biggrin:

Apart from Nissan PR that love to put some sweet,cheesy &,typical nonsense joke for its tv advertisement,the Honda/Acura PR however has doing some of most brilliant,high-end lifestyle commercial that is rarely to be find this day,& most of them has been done with perfect line,even the marketed car are not even close to many of its nearby competitor.:biggrin: