The 4agze Forum

was trying out my car on drag strip today boosting only at 1.1bar. Found out that there is a leak somewhere near the charger. causing the charger to open only at 0.10 bar. i have to jack up and check where is the leak.

before this, im boosting at 1.3bar. NOTE: for SC14 players, pls change gears at 6.5k, if you want your charger to have a long life. Dont risk by melting it.

Im still using stock IC. Will try to use FMIC from VR4 soon. See if there is any increase in boost and also any lag.

I m thinking of using 7A block. Any idea of how its done? Will it be PnP to Gze? Do i have to change pistons as well?

Any idea on wat mod is to be done to crank shaft to get better performance?:hmmmm:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 12022009 1.3bar.jpg
    12022009 1.3bar.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 108
hi guys!

im going into another project. Replacing my TB with 3sgte TB. anyone has done this before?
There are 55mm and 60mm, hopefully i can find the 60mm TB.

wow.. miri guy.. u have come a long way fron ur std gze.. to those in kl area.. any idea how much is the timing belt of gze and what spark plugs to use? i need to buy the parts from parts shop.. so if got part num even better.. thanks in advance

i have also been experiencing some problem.. after the engine has warmed up, my rpm will idle really low.. and while im driving when i take my foot of the accelarator the rpm will drop to almost 0 then go up to 7++ there have been times it will drop to zero and i'll need to start it up again.. when the engine is cold no problems.. only once its warmed up.. could is be due to the idle valve? if i need to replace it how much will it cost and where to get? pls help..

Bump: i have also been experiencing some problem.. after the engine has warmed up, my rpm will idle really low.. and while im driving when i take my foot of the accelarator the rpm will drop to almost 0 then go up to 7++ there have been times it will drop to zero and i'll need to start it up again.. when the engine is cold no problems.. only once its warmed up.. could is be due to the idle valve? if i need to replace it how much will it cost and where to get? pls help..

erm how much does iridium cost iq 22 cost?

Bump: erm how much does iridium cost iq 22 cost?

u hav a fuel regulator??.....if yes....most likeky is yr car having a rich fuel supply....reduce a pressure a lil on the regulator....

nope no fuel regulator.. its a totaly standard gze..there is a valve right to control the idling.. could it be that..

no one can have experience this prob ar?

Bump: no one can have experience this prob ar?

i have also been experiencing some problem.. after the engine has warmed up, my rpm will idle really low.. and while im driving when i take my foot of the accelarator the rpm will drop to almost 0 then go up to 7++ there have been times it will drop to zero and i'll need to start it up again.. when the engine is cold no problems.. only once its warmed up.. could is be due to the idle valve? if i need to replace it how much will it cost and where to get? pls help..

have u checked your timing?

i have the problem just like you scoupe...but, after sometime my engine light blink...
when cruising the engine will die instantly without warning...
and the worse case is that my charger doesn't open...
its like running the engine on 3 cylinder....heavy fuel consumption...
even kancil can overtake me....no pick-up at all....
after done some checking with my mech...it is the ecu problem...

try to rechip the ecu...but it's already too late coz the main board was damage by overflow power...

so, beware of that symptons.... :)

maybe u can check the ecu.

Last edited:
no one can have experience this prob ar?

Is the sensor light on the dashboard 'on' when your engine has warmed up? Have you tried switching on the air-cond? Does it make the problem worse? If your sensor light is on, try checking which sensor is that. The problem 'could' be as simple as your head is really dirty. And if this is the case, you're gonna have to top overhaul. Have you tried adjusting your timing? I believe if you raise your timing a bit, the problem will still happen but at least your engine does not turn off easily when crusing. When your engine is cold, the timing will naturally be higher, until the engine reaches its ideal temperature, then it will drop to normal. (usually in the morning, people will wait till their rpm to drop to normal before shifting to 1st gear. huhu). For this reason, that's why your timing don't drop when engine is cold. Anyway, get your foreman to check what causes the problem. Now as for the spark plugs, IQ20 is the stock spark plug for 4agze. IQ22 would be good. I personally use NGK G-Power though, well maybe Platinum is not as good as Iridium but it's good enough for me.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hello Miriguy~~

Nice mod tips you got there,your ride is definitely strong by now....Congratulation...

thanks for all your advises also..

Bump: thanks for all your advises also..

thanks guys.. today i got it checked.. cleaned the TB.. problem still there but a bit better.. mech said stepper motor giving signs of prob d.. so temprory just increased the idle a lil bit.. erm how much for the stock plugs? timing belt set any idea how much? can i get the belt in any spare part shop?

update! today i did some tuning and my boost is 1.40 bar. :thefinger:

Bump: update! today i did some tuning and my boost is 1.40 bar. :thefinger:

that is coming from SC14.
never dyno it. gonna do some additional mods before going to dyno.
gonna upgrade TB taken from 3S.