THANX GOD : found my EK3 back

TermiziYeoh said:
Been following your case for several day and I did save your plate number in my phone coz I go to sentul and gombak often. And thank god u found your car back !! congratulation . Btw yeah wondering that also , does it still with its original plate when it been found ?

Everything's in standard condition. Even the plate number hasn't changed. The policeman said that 2 guys that drove the car, do not know that was stolen. :shocked::shocked:.

shah285 said:
Everything's in standard condition. Even the plate number hasn't changed. The policeman said that 2 guys that drove the car, do not know that was stolen. :shocked::shocked:.

The car must have been sold to the 2 dudes i guess...

how can the MAT BOND know that car is stolen?

so many stolen car..

faster install better 2-way alarm with immobilizer, steering lock, etc ....before consider other things...better be safe than sorry....

Luckily you get it in one piece and original. So happy to hear that bro. Feel so angry when you started your post that you lost your car. Shit!

suduRed said:
respect 'Mat Bond' to much laa,bersih,cekap,amanah hehehe..anyway,as a fellow forumer,i`m hapy to hear that
ur car was getting back..hmmm,for the rest ..plsssssssssssss take more aleart and
b careful,who knows......for me i`ll keep praying&praying..
noname_yma,wanna ask u one thing,did the damn fucking thieve use ur standard
plat number while they being cought that time..just wondering

yup...
my car still in original condition with original plat no..
thanx man..
i'll be more careful after this guys..

2zzge said:
how can the MAT BOND know that car is stolen?

so many stolen car..

sure they know coz that's their jobs what..
n the car still using original plat no.

congrats mann...u're d luckiest person to get back ur stolen car...my xgf's kembara oso stolen but then the thieves contacted her asking whether she want to 'tebus' her car...she dun wan,instead bought a new 3i8i...damn.....:) hehehe

so the two guys were 'duped' buyers la i guess... i hope the cops can squeeze the name of the thieves from these two boys...

anyway... congrats noname...

albani said:
congrats mann...u're d luckiest person to get back ur stolen car...my xgf's kembara oso stolen but then the thieves contacted her asking whether she want to 'tebus' her car...she dun wan,instead bought a new 3i8i...damn.....:) hehehe

thanx..
wa...damn richla ur xgf..

albani said:

thanx albani...
wa..so damn richla ur xgf...then let go the kembara la?

Top Bottom