Thanks To All DIY Forumers...

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
Here some of the DIY things that i've learn from this marvelous ZTH Forums:D.
Click on the DIY section.

Click here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/lutsha
the superlon look good at engine hood. any improvement?

ur cap also look nice... thumb up

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
yup... the superlon looks very nice at the engine hood. notice less heat outside of the hood and some noise reduction too :D. thanks boeytan for a wonderful product ;).

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
yup... the superlon looks very nice at the engine hood. notice less heat outside of the hood and some noise reduction too :D. thanks boeytan for a wonderful product ;).
no problem, i kinda like ur cap, will look for u when i need but must install for me.. hehehe.

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
khguan said:
wah.. kruger dat is ur car ah?

nicely done!! de meter mounting bracket is similar to mine.. heheh

de engine is airbrushed??
just saw his car. damn fast n smooth. kruger, next time i must sit in ur car. :p

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
khguan... yes the engine is air-brushed. just an old skool perdana sei only la...

boey... my friend face smiled like his mouth going to langgar his ears you know just by looking at the superlon itself :D. want to sit in my car ha??? must have tt with me first lorrr.... ;). btw just an old car, don't expect it will perform like 500hp++ :p.

Last edited:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
damien... how can boey and i tt with u man...??? u in ukay sana nuhhhh.... :D jauh sgt tuh... hahaha...

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
the thing is... we're in bukit mertajam, penang ma... have to travel to a galaxy far far away to have tt with you lor ;).

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
kruger said:
hehehe...:D
i listen the car pisssssssss also damn syiok already. hehehe....
ur friend wira also turbo 1?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys... im need to change engine oil timing belt...all this kinda things...
im driving a wira .... wanted to change engine oil ... can anyone reccomend workshop?
i mean cheap .. dun expensive those... dowan kena potong like hell.....i dont know all those mantainence things wan... car just bought nia...1st time to go change engine oil .... if possible in kepong manjalara...anyone ???can help??? plssss :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience