• Logo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo 3

• Logo 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yalorr ... i oso curious as to the purpose of this TTDI thingy ... got what benefits other than stickers ahhh ??? hehehehehe

no benefits other that the spirit of a team... to have fun together to be able to tell the world there is a community that has the passion interest in the same things...

just to be together a sa community tahts all.. perks and benefits may come later from other people.. for now its just stickers that needs to be bought to show the world what we love...

oooh ... ok ok ... i newbie to these things ... i can join rite ??? hehehehe
the tent u guys proposing on getting .. i think no need laa .. it will be more trouble than its worth one laa i tell u ... 1stly no one will wanna keep custody of that thing .. no one will wanna bring it around everytime .. no one will be under it most of the time coz will be watching other ppl drive .. hehehehe ... then during lunch break or something everyone will wanna head for somewhere with aircond .. huahahahahaahaa .. but i am ok with the water coolers and stuff laaa .. :p

of cos you can join QiW you fit perfectly into our requirements =)

anyways i need to check the price of the stickers first and im up to my neck with work these cpl days no time go out... so once i have the cahnce i will post it here by price per peice k peace all

DeOngster said:
no benefits other that the spirit of a team... to have fun together to be able to tell the world there is a community that has the passion interest in the same things...

just to be together a sa community tahts all.. perks and benefits may come later from other people.. for now its just stickers that needs to be bought to show the world what we love...

i could not say it any better than you!:_:

Last edited:
qiw,
you already a member....check 1st page for membership..hehehee...

regarding the tent...think that shud not be problem laa....can take turn or volunteer isnt it??

I think the tent penting la cause its our tempat berteduh mah.. so if de tent on top got big wording TTDA lagi best.. ppl around will get to know us much more faster as simple publicity but gain tremendous friendship in a fast way loh.. ahahahahaahahahahaaha..... sometimes u dun need to spend so much for publicity and ppl oredi know ur team liao.. eheheheehehe.. jes my dua puloh sen of idea la.. ehheehehehehee

Regards,
Mike

sifoo qiw......we already got an umbrella guy mr chinozie.....sudah sign contract cannot lari.......each event he will be there 6am iin the morning find a good parking n set up tent...hehehhee

never used to that thing...teach me how...mueheheh...

waiting for the sticker...

oiiit kasihan la chinozie...but its a good laugh laa..hahaha

GT20v said:
email can ka bro??

anyway....deongster.hows the sticker..

just an update...

Tom's suggested for member to donate maybe 20rm each to buy a tent and water cooler to use during event..all that come to TTT agreed.We also agreed that TRD16v will be the man in charge of the money..hehehe....

anyone else that didnt attend the TTT..are you agreed or not??
i'm so far away at johor ...so can't join ttt.......but the donate i can tranfer by maybank2u ...............just pm me ok

klgauto,

will pm everyone..when our gurubesar say yeap...heheh

Pendekar Zul,
Me ok anytime.. so u r de president.. so u initiate de team and plan when to start collect $$$ den jes let me know.. i'll show all de record tally wif de $$$ collection into the bank account to all of u.. no worries.. de figure is fully transparent and no hiding2 one.. eheheheheehehe..

Regards,
Mike

all the best for TTDA... that tent dun forget put TTDA flag or wordings... it's gonna be like a TTDA central for actual event days.... bcoz i assume everyone will want to be under the tent.... mesti punya laaa...

cool2...

mike,

no..no..im not the president....let it be a club for everyone...

ok guys regarding sticker and the size that i have given it will cost around RM18 - RM20 a peice la... i havent negotiated yet but that is rough estimate... so now question is howmany peices do you want printed? 100pcs 150pcs? the more the cheaper of course we have to finalise this sticker thing la... if i am not wrong can nego till about RM15 cos it doesnt use so many colours... please let me know to get actual quotation thanks

bro,
we have 15 members....so its 15 stickers laa...isnt it??
hehehe

hehehh how i know bro maybe some want 2 - 4 peices la... lolz not one each ma i mane tau hehehhe so must make order lo