Team EMPEROR from Penang - convoy to PULAU PANGKOR 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
What la... We're not similar to our namesake... Its' origin is out of totally different metaphors.

albertchoong

Sep 1, 2006
DarkChild said:
For some reason, I was expecting a whole lot of evo's.... *laughs*
For some reason, not everyone afford to own his/her dream car. But he/she has the right to have his/her interest in motorsports.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
albertchoong said:
For some reason, not everyone afford to own his/her dream car. But he/she has the right to have his/her interest in motorsports.
No one is saying a person has to be able to afford a nice car to have the right to have interests in motorsports.
I'm merely made that comment because the name 'Emperor' is conveniently or should I say Obviously similar to the one from 'Initial D/ Project D' anime/manga, which is the reason why I was expecting a whole lot of Evo's as I have heard of such a group on our local shores before.

Last edited:

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
DarkChild said:
No one is saying a person has to be able to afford a nice car to have the right to have interests in motorsports.
I'm merely made that comment because the name 'Emperor' is conveniently or should I say Obviously similar to the one from 'Initial D/ Project D' anime/manga, which is the reason why I was expecting a whole lot of Evo's as I have heard of such a group on our local shores before.
Really? Wow... There's a team with our namesake and has a whole lot of Evos? Very interesting.

Not to dissapoint my friend, but our name does not come from that aforementioned anime :)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
DarkChild,
I also was expecting to see a lot of EVOs.. hahaha... I'm sure most of us would. kekeke... =Þ

ScAvEnGeR,
self praising?

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
DarkChild said:
For some reason, I was expecting a whole lot of evo's.... *laughs*
i was also..
btw cool ride

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
alvin24 said:
DarkChild,
I also was expecting to see a lot of EVOs.. hahaha... I'm sure most of us would. kekeke... =Þ

ScAvEnGeR,
self praising?
What is there to self praise about? It's just a simple comment. Don't be too perasan la... :regular_smile:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i like tht saga man...clean looks...i wonder where he got the rims..feel like getting 1 for my saga....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
ScAvEnGeR, Please do excuse me if I do not share your point of view of the originality of the 'EMPEROR' name for the group....

alvin24, apeng... Cheers guys...

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
DarkChild said:
ScAvEnGeR, Please do excuse me if I do not share your point of view of the originality of the 'EMPEROR' name for the group....

alvin24, apeng... Cheers guys...
Haih.. What to do... It's all because of the cartoon :) But it's become so common we'll just disregard any of them comments di la.

Cheers 'tho.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Darkchild, i felt the same too.....

The word 'Emperor' has such a strong meaning.....

albertchoong

Sep 1, 2006
DarkChild said:
DarkChild,
I see.. maybe I'm too sensitive... I apologize if my words mind you... Sorry...
BTW, we really have a whole lot of EVO team in Malaysia? in which state? curious for that....

albertchoong

Sep 1, 2006
BlackSamurai said:
hmm, where is the black wira?
BlackSamurai,
Sorry, we temporary don't have any black wira in our team. But we have 2 wira in white. hehe...

albertchoong

Sep 1, 2006
eujin said:
i like tht saga man...clean looks...i wonder where he got the rims..feel like getting 1 for my saga....
eujin,
That's my friend's ride. yeah, it's not only with nice look, but with a talented jockey too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i'm puttin a 92 4agze in2 a ae92 corolla gti and im trying to track down some parts or part numbers.. i need to know from anyone who has done this b4 or knows someone who has.. i need to know if any other car has the desiresd cv joints to fit the 4agze with my std hub (or knuckles as some people call them, where the brakes bolt on n cv runs thru).. a cam angle sensor and a rear engine mount too would be nice if anyone has one or knows somewhere i could possibly track one down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience