Td05 16g turbocharger

GeorgieBoy

Nov 23, 2008
just my 2 cents opinion...evo7 already come with 16G (TD05HR-16GC-9.8T)...first of all , what's your target??? Increase power a bit and to keep it as stock as possible??? Ori E7 turbo save to be used up to 1.5Bar...just reflashed your ecu base on ralliart map...cheap and realiable...available now...try it first...if still not enuff for you...then upgrade further stuffs like 20G turbo (reccommend FP Green) fuel pump, fuel reg, injector etc...can be changed if needed so after dyno tuning or on road using wideband af ratio meter...:biggrin: step by step...
Emmmmmmmm...... With all do respect bro, I totally don't have any clue what are you talking about......!! I'm really, really.. I mean REALLY have ZERO knowledge about engines.....! for example, how do I reflash the ECU?? what do I need to do that? do I have to buy special stuff to do that?
And what is FP Green? and what is wideband??
Hahahaha, I'm sorry for asking so many question....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Emmmmmmmm...... With all do respect bro, I totally don't have any clue what are you talking about......!! I'm really, really.. I mean REALLY have ZERO knowledge about engines.....! for example, how do I reflash the ECU?? what do I need to do that? do I have to buy special stuff to do that?
And what is FP Green? and what is wideband??
Hahahaha, I'm sorry for asking so many question....
No problem bro...just pm me what do you want to know...i'm also still learning...(start use evo and modify since 1997 on my putra evo3..now using ori evo hehehe ) but can always share with you whatever i know...based on my thorough research and own experience...bukan cakap2 kedai kopi punya...cheers.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Anyone could help me out? regarding wira mmc idling issue.

Problem: Idling, it rev at 800-900. When engine is hot. Rev continuously, 800-900-800-900......aircond ON also same. but not so noticeable.
When occur: After head gasket replacement, and replaced a worn tappet screw.(claimed by workshop that tappet screw cant tightened).

I've adjusted TPS voltage, anything lower than 0.75V, RPM will completely stable, but when aircond ON, RPM drops to 400. (which i dont like).
Then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience