Taking Care of a White car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
my dad owned a white saga before.. the color and the shiny last for 7 years! B) then sold it! :(

the trick is, wash your car with clear water, not with car shampoo! it will make the paint loss its color soon.. and one more, wash your car at least once in a week! :D

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
popiah,

I reckon it is then advisable to apply wax after we have polished the car. Brands like KIT...is that a polish or a wax?

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
is damn difficult to maintain white car,no matter how clean u washed if rain then become dirty,theres some black colour stain.sigh :(

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
It's pretty easy, the dirt of course you can't stay away from that. As long as the white shines just wash with water and place the car under shade which I have and color still shining like new after 2 years.

POSTIA

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
PENANG
Visit site
White colour paint oso an headache 4 me. My former ride is a white colour iswara, no matter how hard i wax it....it will still become very dirty esp after rain, it looks like a face of a crying lady with stains of makeup on her cheek.....heart breaking sight....i used kit car wax....no matter wat brand it is....maintenance is very important....need to wash it wif water only at least once a week, n u need 2 be more hardworking during rainy season.

d bes way 2 apply wax is stil by hands...less risk 4 scratching on d paint surface...to reduce d feeling of exhausted, res 4 a drama @ go thru ZTH forum each time u had finis waxing one door panel.....it does help...make sure u start work early....

DUN WAX UR CAR UNDER DIRECT HOT SUN....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Am looking at Koni or KYB suspension ugrades for trhe Honda City Type Z 2002. am confused whether it uses the same parts as the honda Civic. If so which model of Civic is the City based on ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience